Reviews for Just Darcy
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 17 . 11/13
Sooooooo cannot wait to see what happens next! Please update again soon!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 6 . 9/24
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 9/23
reading tis and I reach the end and crickets, Everything is silent and of course, living in the suburbs, there are goddamned CRICKETS outside.
Amazing story!
Miss Easily Obsessed chapter 17 . 6/9
Ok I think it's safe to say I love this story
Keep it up
Hotgirlow chapter 17 . 6/4
OMG I can't wait for you to update this story
diavoloduchessa chapter 17 . 6/2
Woah I suspected Rebecca was no good HYDRA scum but now I just want to hug her and tell her we'll cut as many heads off of the snake as possible including her parents (cause if I read that right they're actually the no good HYDRA scum)... Excellent chapter!
galerntx chapter 17 . 6/2
Happy to see a new chapter, glad you are finishing this story. Well worth the wait. Love your writing
Don't take this the wrong way but it seems like your writing is, I don't want to say that it's getting worse, but it is not getting better. This chapter was rife with mistakes, both grammatical and spelling. I would suggest that you find a beta to proof read before you post. You're not a bad writer but it was honestly difficult to read.
LuckyLovely696 chapter 16 . 4/21
Really good story. I hope you write more soon.
killer4853 chapter 5 . 3/7
killer4853 chapter 4 . 3/6
rpenny33 chapter 16 . 2/17
I have really enjoyed reading this story. It is a really good story so keep writing.
kirbyonsteroids chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Aaaaaaaaand now I feel kinda silly for my previous review. Either way, I would recommend fixing it.