Reviews for Just Darcy
erohime928 chapter 17 . 8/20
oh sweet Lord Jesus why did you stop there!?
I was kind of spoiled that coulson was Darcy's dad but fuck me in the ass, I did not see Rebecca being Hydra at all
and God I feel so sorry for her, I really hope there's a part two! please make a part two! it's a must have! please don't leave it with just that!
haldirflet chapter 14 . 7/26
Well I guess you fooled a lot of readers.. but isn't it Buck Chisholm not 'Chisolm'?
Great writing by the way!
sarah0406 chapter 17 . 4/23
Why did you stop writing? It's great! Do you plan to write more?
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 17 . 11/13/2015
Sooooooo cannot wait to see what happens next! Please update again soon!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
Awww
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Interesting
Guest chapter 17 . 8/14/2015
reading tis and I reach the end and crickets, Everything is silent and of course, living in the suburbs, there are goddamned CRICKETS outside.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
Amazing story!
Miss Easily Obsessed chapter 17 . 6/9/2015
Ok I think it's safe to say I love this story
Keep it up
Hotgirlow chapter 17 . 6/4/2015
OMG I can't wait for you to update this story
diavoloduchessa chapter 17 . 6/2/2015
Woah I suspected Rebecca was no good HYDRA scum but now I just want to hug her and tell her we'll cut as many heads off of the snake as possible including her parents (cause if I read that right they're actually the no good HYDRA scum)... Excellent chapter!
galerntx chapter 17 . 6/2/2015
Happy to see a new chapter, glad you are finishing this story. Well worth the wait. Love your writing
Guest chapter 14 . 4/28/2015
Don't take this the wrong way but it seems like your writing is, I don't want to say that it's getting worse, but it is not getting better. This chapter was rife with mistakes, both grammatical and spelling. I would suggest that you find a beta to proof read before you post. You're not a bad writer but it was honestly difficult to read.
LuckyLovely696 chapter 16 . 4/21/2015
Really good story. I hope you write more soon.
killer4853 chapter 5 . 3/7/2015