Reviews for Oh Boy!
Another great chapter.
Kamen Rider D-Trans chapter 10 . 3/24
Smoke next, PLZ!
Kamen Rider Zodiac chapter 10 . 3/24
Thank you! I've been waiting for quite awhile now but I'm happy nonetheless to see a new chapter!
Great job!
StrongGuy159 chapter 10 . 3/23
Nice chapter continue please.
eltigre221 chapter 10 . 3/23
date one a success, now for the others :)
De12now chapter 9 . 2/23
SMOKE BE SMOKE I MEAN AFTER ALL SHE WAS THE 1ST TO RESPOND TO ALMOST EVERYTHING SHE COMES IN LIKE A LEADER SHE DESERVES TO GO 1ST.
ALSO WHEN SHE MET YANG SHE WASNT A VILLIAN YET, JUST A FOREVER FRIEND PLAYER, YOU CAN SAY PUTTING YANG IN HER PRISON PRISM WAS WRONG BUT(GETTING REAL) ITS LIKE POKEMON THE PRISMS ARE THE POKEBALLS AND WHAT GOES IN THEM ARE YOUR POKEMON EVEN THE BODY HITTING THE SAME OH THERES A POKEMON GAME WHERE TO GET MORE POKEMON YOU GET THEM FROM OTHER TRAINERS WHICH HAPPENDS IN FOREVER FRIENDS WHEN YOU BEAT SOMEONE YOU GET THEIR FOREVER FRIEND YEAH. UNNEED EXPLATION BUT I FEEL LIKE PEOPLE DONT KNOW THIS. SO IN SHORT SMOKE STARTED OFF JUST A FOREVER FRIEND "TRAINER" THEN GOES BAD FOR REVENGE SO THERE. HA HOW'S THAT FOR A REVIEW. REVIEWED (LIKE THE SONG SAYS) LIKE A BOSS. YANG X SMOKE ALWAYS. SOMEONE SHOULD DO THAT I'LL DO IT.
de12now chapter 6 . 2/23
perfect time to bring in CARL, THE EVIL COCKROACH WIZARD and the league of evil to
Hernan the man chapter 9 . 1/13
I go with smoke because of her and yang make a cute couple and next eve and yin and cpk abc order by first name
Kamen Rider Zodiac chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
MWAHAHAHA! Finally a story that I can truly read!
Thank you again YugiohFan! You are making things positively delightful for me!
guest chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
vote on yin .
Guest chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Smoke
Guest chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
there should be more like this

IT AWSOME!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
the kitty named Ashley that likes weapons plz

I hope they go to a weapon museum it would be funny to see her reaction
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »