Reviews for Oh Boy!
woofoowriter25 chapter 11 . 6/16
wow! O.o great chapter! OwO9 I love the way you write Smoke in this fanfic! she could be a great ally to Yin and Yang xD anyway really looking forward to the next chapter! OwO/
guest chapter 11 . 6/10
Yes please keep writing on this story.
eltigre221 chapter 11 . 6/8
two dates down, and now three to go :) awesome chapter, and until more, later and have fun writing :)
nightmaster000 chapter 11 . 6/8
Great chapter
C.R.Martin chapter 11 . 6/8
So I skimmed through the story, and I'll say it's a decent. It's pretty cutesy, which I assume is what you're going for. Nothing here's offensive or anything, in terms of writing.

Yet I can't help but think... See, even though I find it to be okay, it's stories like this that make me annoyed with the fandom of the show. Now I know it's composed of preteens and early teenagers, but good Lord. I've never seen shipping-based derailment this aggravating since Avatar: The Last Airbender and that's saying something.

Anyway, I'm just rambling here. Happy reading and writing.

- Christopher R Martin.
StrongGuy159 chapter 11 . 6/8
Awesome chapter continue please.
scheffelman chapter 10 . 4/29
When you pick the next girl, please let it be Eve.
juanpablobro chapter 10 . 3/31
Another great chapter.
Kamen Rider D-Trans chapter 10 . 3/24
Smoke next, PLZ!
Kamen Rider Zodiac chapter 10 . 3/24
Thank you! I've been waiting for quite awhile now but I'm happy nonetheless to see a new chapter!
Great job!
StrongGuy159 chapter 10 . 3/23
Nice chapter continue please.
eltigre221 chapter 10 . 3/23
date one a success, now for the others :)
De12now chapter 9 . 2/23
SMOKE BE SMOKE I MEAN AFTER ALL SHE WAS THE 1ST TO RESPOND TO ALMOST EVERYTHING SHE COMES IN LIKE A LEADER SHE DESERVES TO GO 1ST.
ALSO WHEN SHE MET YANG SHE WASNT A VILLIAN YET, JUST A FOREVER FRIEND PLAYER, YOU CAN SAY PUTTING YANG IN HER PRISON PRISM WAS WRONG BUT(GETTING REAL) ITS LIKE POKEMON THE PRISMS ARE THE POKEBALLS AND WHAT GOES IN THEM ARE YOUR POKEMON EVEN THE BODY HITTING THE SAME OH THERES A POKEMON GAME WHERE TO GET MORE POKEMON YOU GET THEM FROM OTHER TRAINERS WHICH HAPPENDS IN FOREVER FRIENDS WHEN YOU BEAT SOMEONE YOU GET THEIR FOREVER FRIEND YEAH. UNNEED EXPLATION BUT I FEEL LIKE PEOPLE DONT KNOW THIS. SO IN SHORT SMOKE STARTED OFF JUST A FOREVER FRIEND "TRAINER" THEN GOES BAD FOR REVENGE SO THERE. HA HOW'S THAT FOR A REVIEW. REVIEWED (LIKE THE SONG SAYS) LIKE A BOSS. YANG X SMOKE ALWAYS. SOMEONE SHOULD DO THAT I'LL DO IT.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »