Reviews for Oh Boy!
monsterkillers124 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
The ending of chapter 18 pure genius i laughed when I read it
cefiro101 chapter 18 . 11/22/2017
Me gustó el capítulo. Ya espero el próximo
Y por qué la hermanita no pide que la incluyan en el harem
Jss2141 chapter 18 . 11/7/2017
Great chapter but what does the Soul Clipper look like?
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2017
Great chapter! Hope Yang gets to do this with all the girls.
imperialwar1234 chapter 17 . 10/28/2017
This history is only better more, more and really more
Reaperblade6660 chapter 14 . 10/24/2017
I just figured out that saranoia is going to be the last girl because yin, eve, smoke, and the cpk make 6 when he said that yang would have 7 girls.
cefiro101 chapter 16 . 10/16/2017
Yang la va a acompañar a smoke o antes van a solucionar el problema de Eva
Jss2141 chapter 16 . 10/15/2017
Though the battle is won, another lies beyond the horizon. Will Smoke be able to restore her honor or will she forever hollow?
Ultrablud2 chapter 16 . 10/15/2017
Well, shit just got real!
Rocko chapter 14 . 9/19/2017
Nicely done with Smokes fear of barbers. I love Courage the Cowardly dog.
magister.kekko chapter 14 . 9/13/2017
Hi there! It's been a while; I've been busy and I got strayed a little from reading, and in fact I have a long list of unread chapters. .. including this story.

I really liked the dates, very well planned and funny! You had some great ideas with Smoke's underground tournament, Yang's plan to tone Eve's evilness down (which seems to work) and the concert! Yin's remains my favorite (probably she's my favorite girl too) but I really enjoyed everyone else's!

It's great that they got their own castle too, I had some REAL fun with that! Not to mention, their reactions to 'the talk'; when Smoke whispered 'for your own good, go with the puppets!' I was already lolling like crazy! And it was a really good idea to have a 'girl's day out' , to continue with the 'outings' theme, and the beating Lina's boyfriend got was satisfying. I'm really curious to read the recounting of the 'guy's day in' Yang will probably do.

Last but not last: I have to say, your writing really has improved from the first chapters, both in descriptions AND dialogues. The story is always funny and the nonsense at go-go, and the fact that is written even better it's great. The chapters have become increasingly longer too, and that's always a plus in my books.

Now I wonder if Yang will need to chose one, or if the girls will learn to share him; they seem to go this way and even master Yo doesn't mind. Keep up the good work! I will wait for the next chapter, until then, ciao!
Anon chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
Awesome new chapter, can't wait for more, and have fun writing
Ultrablud2 chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
Yin shrugged with a grin. "Let's go girls, later Lina."

Yin, with the fact that you helped the girls wail on Roberto, plus the fact you told Lina that you're in an incestuous relationship with Yang like it's no big deal, you'd be lucky if she ever talked to you again.
Jss2141 chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
Get chapter and it looks like the boys got some splaining to do!
nightmaster000 chapter 13 . 9/8/2017