Reviews for Oh Boy!
the kitty named Ashley that likes weapons plz

I hope they go to a weapon museum it would be funny to see her reaction
no one chapter 9 . 3/28
Please make more over spring break if you can. it's really interesting I wish there wear more story's like this one. Oh and I can't wait to see what happens. Thank you for making this.
shadow gumball of death chapter 9 . 3/22
You should have Linda bust through the door angry with Yang. It be funny to see her pick a fight the group.
i vote for one of the cpk
Remzal Von Enili chapter 9 . 2/28
question would it possible to make a teather between eve and yin instead of a reabsorbtion?
Brokenghost chapter 1 . 2/19
On the date with Yin, you should make Yang arrogant because of all of the times Yin has mean to him b. was unsupportive to him c. has lied to him ( Of course, everybody makes mistakes, and Yang has been a jerk to Yin, A lot. Of course I forgive them both! :3)
Brokenghost chapter 9 . 2/19
Do yin! or at least make hers extravagant,
seeker of true anime fan fic chapter 9 . 2/9
Lets starts with smoke
PenGator3 chapter 9 . 2/8
No one; the bottle gets smashed...!
StrongGuy159 chapter 9 . 2/8
Awesome chapter continue please.
nightmaster000 chapter 9 . 2/8
Great chapter. I vote for one of the CPK myself.
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Cool two chapters(7&8) continue please.
nightmaster000 chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Great chapter.

Got problem's only one thing to do. Go on reality show and let everyone including you're enemies know what's going on?

Will Yang survive Saranoia? How will Lina, Coop, and the rest of Yin and Yang's friends feel about all this? Will people make bet's in a pool about who Yang will end up with in the end?

Looking forward to reading more and seeing what happens next.

I'm happy to see you liked idea's that we're in one my review's.
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Nice chapter continue please.
nightmaster000 chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Great chapter. Poor Yang don't know whether to envy him or pity him. One thing is for sure he's in for a crazy ride.

Quite a cliff hanger. Next chapter is sure to be good. Eve's in trouble.