Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
Bevey99 chapter 13 . 9/20
hat was such a sweet ending. Crazy Rose sobered up for her niece and maybe her sister. Lovely. Thanks again for writing.
Katherine chapter 13 . 8/30
This narrative was packed with joy, angst, forgiveness, love, patience. I think I have used enough descriptive words, don’t you agree? I found it to be quite delightful. Being an unapologetic romanticist, I found it to be a wonderful change to some of the narratives I have read, of which there were many. Bravo!
archy12 chapter 7 . 8/5
They didn't take a shower? Sticky! :D
abbyweyr chapter 12 . 8/4
Interesting the age difference between Jasper and Rose and how they dealt with Renee's difficult pregnancy with Bella. Rose old enough to understand some of what was going on, but not old enough to deal with it well, to ask questions, to get reassurance needed about her mother all to prevent the resentment from developing. Wise words Edward tells Bella here. Hopefully not too long for Rose to get some help and heal that relationship.
abbyweyr chapter 13 . 8/3
great ending. good to see Rose start work on her issues. thanks for sharing.
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 8/3
there is some under lying family dynamics - Renee ill?
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 8/3
ring isn't going on Rosalie's finger. sounds like fun times as this proceeds.
I read Spin and Sway, which was amazing, and this was good too. I was taken aback because I have a similar relationship with my sister. I’m youngest and was an unexpected bundle of happy. Anyway, my sister never took my arrival well and I’d have spent my lifetime seeking her approval, but I just couldn’t take it anymore. She was harsh, mean, and enjoyed putting me down. As kids it was “you’re a pest” “go away” as adults it’s “you don’t make enough money” “Your education is waste” “your make up is all wrong”
Ugh I lived for her approval but I finally just couldn’t anymore, her husband joined in the criticism, after a while, my husband punched a hole in their wall. So I quit that relationship. But I understand her, she was the youngest and only girl for 5 and half years and then I came along and rocked her world.

We did have our own “near drowning moment” for us is was my first heartbreak. My high school boyfriend broke up with me while I was at my first quarter at UCLA. He was pretty cruel about it. When I came home during the holidays I didn’t realize how hard it was going to be and I just walked inside my parents home and just cried so much, she picked me up off the ground and held me. Told my mom to put away our prom pictures and other dance pictures. She just held me, and I think about that when I need to remember that she loved me at some point. No happy ending yet, though... I have a son she doesn’t know and well that’s how it is...
Anyway, great job writing this.
nix69 chapter 13 . 12/30/2018
Fantastic story! Although I wouldn't have minded in Rose never came back lol.
cctwilight chapter 13 . 12/17/2018
Finally Rosalie came around and hopefully she and Emmett will hit it off. Edward and Bella can now enjoy their lives with their new daughter.
cctwilight chapter 12 . 12/17/2018
I know it was so hard for them to part. At least Edward's family is happy for them.
cctwilight chapter 11 . 12/16/2018
They are going full speed ahead! When you know, you know!
cctwilight chapter 10 . 12/15/2018
Bella is the right person for Edward to give his grandmother's ring! His mom knows after spending a few hours with seeing them together.
cctwilight chapter 8 . 12/15/2018
Does Rose have some suspicions.
cctwilight chapter 7 . 12/15/2018
I sure hope they don't get caught!
2,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »