Reviews for Last Homely Hole
Hello, i was wondering if you will ever update this amazing story again, sad to say I've been waiting a long time and i hope the story will get discontinued
rhiannak chapter 14 . 6/17
So now I want to know what really happened to Belladonna in your story because I don't believe anymore that her death was an accident. That took a really, really dark turn. Wow. I like that you're trying things into the Fell Winter. I actually like reading about the Fell Winter, as much as I hate to see Hobbits suffering, it's amazing to see them band together and see how strong they can actually be when they need to be.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 19 . 6/14
i love this
hope you still plan to update
Trickster79 chapter 19 . 5/8
OMG, This was fabulous! But I miss Thorin :'(
I hope this will continue, it was lovely even if Nori wasn't portrayed at his best, xd.
MrsSparkle1 chapter 19 . 5/7
*anguished screaming* Nooooooo, why did you stop updating? This is so good and I love it so much! Pleas update soon!
thewolf74 chapter 19 . 5/7
I'm happy that Bilbo met Thorin, and has Fili, Kili, and Bofur there to protect him. Please update soon..
Jathyen chapter 14 . 4/25
PLEASE UPDATE D: THIS FIC IS BRILLIANT IM READING IT SECOND TIME NOW
WHY YOU DONT UPDATE ANYMORE ;_; AW MY HEART HURTS
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 19 . 2/4
Im sad to see that you have not updated in a while, this is vrry good and i like it a lot. Nice job
animemangaobsessed chapter 19 . 1/20
this story is so sweet~
hermonine chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
Great story! Keep up the great work and update soon!
AnimeFreak347 chapter 7 . 11/16/2016
you could have just said you like his face bilbo
bangyonggukie chapter 19 . 9/20/2016
This is a wonderful story and I love the uniqueness of Fíli and Kíli! I can't wait until Thorin comes back into the story ;) Can't wait for the next update!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 19 . 9/9/2016
Love It. Very Entertaining.
neverland25 chapter 19 . 9/4/2016
j'adore et je viens de la relire avec plaisir est ce qu'il y auras une suite si oui je l'attends avec impatience
Blackquantum chapter 19 . 8/9/2016
oh wow! Great story so far. Can't wait to find out what Bilbo means. Hope you post the next chapter soon.
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »