Reviews for Last Homely Hole
Hello I hope all is well :3 still waiting on the chapter but I hope things and life are treating you well first and foremost
LadyBardock chapter 21 . 1/21
Too bad you stopped this story - it was really really good :(
Karinamoreno2000 chapter 2 . 1/20
Well, its certainly impressive...*proceeds to burst out laughing* Omg this is really good, I'm so glad I found this fanfic!
Karinamoreno2000 chapter 1 . 1/20
Really good!
Greysh chapter 16 . 1/20
no biting! LOL
great chapter :) I love how you write fili and kili.
Sunphire chapter 21 . 1/14
I was so upset when you said you weren't writing this anymore! Please please dont stop with this story. Its written well and has to much potential for it to be abandoned!

Keep Writing!

-S
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 1/13
Oh my gosh, they're like little kids! My sister acts like that, and she's seven! Oh, Kili the fuzzy egg will never leave my memory. But what did Fili do with the tray?
YESSSSS! Thank you thank you thank you! I hope the promised chapters will appear soon!
Suiren no Kitsune chapter 21 . 1/11
Not to be rude, but where's the new chapter? I've been waiting since your last post and the other person deleted their continued version.
Wishes of happiness and well being to you. I do hope to see such a wonderful work completed though. One day maybe, but until then "I bid you a very fond farewell."
I have decided to stop reading now with while I still can. I have grown to love this story so much and I can't stand to keep reading knowing it is not complete. I do hope you pick this beautiful work of art up again. One of the best stories I have ever read really. All I can do is hope. Every luck to you friend.
I was laughing out loud. Great story!
I haven't been able to put this down. Truly amazing!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 21 . 1/10
I was so sad when I saw you choose to let this story go. In very attached to the relationships Bilbo had made with the dwarves :) so glad to know you've decided to pick it back up and i look forward to reading more soon
PaperCastle chapter 21 . 1/8
Please continue with the story!