Reviews for Last Homely Hole
Cutybunny232 chapter 9 . 5/8
Lol by far the cutest chapter yet XD
Cutybunny232 chapter 7 . 5/8
Omggggg
FilixKili is sooo adorable!
Cutybunny232 chapter 2 . 5/7
Lollll
I would've been worried about the mud everywhere the whole time XD
And when he came face to face with thorins 'pride and joy' tht made me laugh so hard XD
Cutybunny232 chapter 1 . 5/7
Lol funny beginning xD and i wouldve took my bags of purchases home with me later xD
Lady Celestial Star chapter 16 . 4/25
Nice how Bilbo had to tell Fili "No Biting."
Lady Celestial Star chapter 3 . 4/25
So Thorin likes seeing Bilbo on his hands and knees? Oh boy O.O!
Katzztar chapter 12 . 4/24
I love the idea of Thorin taking Dis to meet Bilbo!
With this Bilbo being a healer, I'm wondering if Oin will visit. Unlike Thorin or the brothers who were searching for work, I can see Oin going straight to (or write to) Bag End to see if he can learn those remeides
Lucinda Silver chapter 21 . 4/5
You said newest chapters will be posted by the weekend...and um, it's April now and you don't need to worry about the grammar mistakes and you can fix it later, I came to love the story and hope to see its not abandoned... I await for your next update and I'll reread this story many time as I'm planning to reread it now. Just so you know, you are an amazing author, no matter what anyone say...
Applejuice3 chapter 21 . 3/9
Are you really planning on continuing this? Please do I rather enjoyed the plot.
Hello I hope all is well :3 still waiting on the chapter but I hope things and life are treating you well first and foremost
LadyBardock chapter 21 . 1/21
Too bad you stopped this story - it was really really good :(
Karinamoreno2000 chapter 2 . 1/20
Well, its certainly impressive...*proceeds to burst out laughing* Omg this is really good, I'm so glad I found this fanfic!
Karinamoreno2000 chapter 1 . 1/20
Really good!
Greysh chapter 16 . 1/20
no biting! LOL
great chapter :) I love how you write fili and kili.
Sunphire chapter 21 . 1/14
I was so upset when you said you weren't writing this anymore! Please please dont stop with this story. Its written well and has to much potential for it to be abandoned!

Keep Writing!