Reviews for The Triumvirate
shiki94 chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
At least it seems like Cody gets what he wants. It's just too bad that Ted is pretty much forcing him to go with him and be turned.

Oh, what fun. Hunter and Wade get to hide with John. Too bad it seems like there's going to be a lot of tension in that apartment.
shiki94 chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
On one hand, it was so cute to read about Ted and Cody meeting back up with each other after so many years. On the other hand, I'm scared to think about what Ted's plans could be (especially since he offered to turn Cody AND since he has KANE on his side).
StarshineGoomba chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Poor Mike. I think that it's obvious that him and Cody would have been together and happy for at least twelve years now if it weren't for Ted. Anyway, I bet the idea of turning Cody won't go over well with the rest of the faery community.
shiki94 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Oh man, Taker's stepping back in to take control over things. Poor Ted. He had to leave Wade, Hunter, and (especially) Cody behind. Now I'm curious as to what Ted's role could be and why Taker has chosen him.

Also, really vivid imagery when you were describing the landscape of Hell. Very gruesome.
StarshineGoomba chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
OK, first of all, is it bad that I found what Ted did to Roman hot? Cough, anyway. Now I'm worried about what Taker intends on having Ted do.
StarshineGoomba chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Dear God, that was amazing. Way to find out what each other were AFTER sex. Haha. That was a double cliffhanger. Major kudos for that. Lastly, I think that Mike still likes Cody. So that will be interesting, as well.
shiki94 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
OK, two things: 1) Ted and Cody's time together when Cody should've been studying was so hot. I totally wasn't expecting the two to find out about what the other was in such a way.

2) Uh oh, Roman's back. I can tell things are about to get interesting fast.
StarshineGoomba chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Well, we're obviously not dealing with Tinker Bell here. In my experience, I have seen this type of creature simply called Fae to avoid the confusion.

I am almost worried for Wade now. So has Roman been alive this entire time? If so, how didn't Wade know?
shiki94 chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
This was certainly an interesting chapter. I'm amazed that it turns out that Cody's actually a faerie. And I'm also in wonder about the fact that it's possible that Roman might still be alive.
StarshineGoomba chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
I could totally see Ted being the one with a vicious streak. He would be great at a seduce and kill. Ooh, I wanna see that.

And yes, I had a great birthday. Thank you!
StarshineGoomba chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Nothing like a little Codiase smut for my birthday. Not that you knew that it was my birthday, but thank you all the same.

Anyway, I love where this is going. I can't wait to see what is so special about Cody that has Ted so worried.
shiki94 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
This is a a really interesting take on the origin of vampires and how they were created.

On a side note, I'm just loving Ted's devotion to wanting to be with Cody. It's so cute.
StarshineGoomba chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh wow, I love this. This is a very creative take on the origin of vampires, and I would love to see where it goes.