Reviews for The Lion King V: Man Comes to the Pride Lands
spyrofan34 chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
please update love your story
TRON0602 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Go fasa go!
Lord of Beef Dip chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
I'm definitely proud that you used my idea. Seems it was better than I first gave it credit for.

And you did a good job with it too. Man though, when you first described how the elephant looked, the first thing to come to mind was "Is it undead?", I then had to mentally slap myself, to remember that this is a TlK fic, not a Dawn of the Dead/TlK crossover.

Obviously the elephant wasn't undead etc., but no doubt what it had could have been equated to a badass strain of rabies, correct?

The way you working Daniel to be, as a replacement for Rafiki is brilliant. It's also interesting how you had him encounter Ni in the past. Wonder how Simba and Nala will react to that...

One final thing, since you've gone out of your way to say how much larger than average the Prideland lions are, would that mean that Scar was actually roughly normal sized for an adult male, and only appeared small because all the other males were ****ing giants?
Kurt Wylde 42 chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
This is pretty legit, I like it. I like seeing a time setting after Lion King II and I couldn't see any grammar issues. Solid story so far, but I hope you got some conflict coming up at some point. Bottom line: you got me wanting some more!
LadyBritish chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Ha Ha! lol. A german is it German again? XD
By the way - excellent grammar and perfection all the way through, keep it going! I hope the comedy pursues!
Anomyous chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for Ni to return as the main you-know-what,later!
queenlionesses chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
interesting concept
Zero Unit RGB chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
Everyone is growing up so fast...And I can't believe Ni's life ended after showing up in only two chapters and one was a flashback. I'm glad he was able to learn that not all humans, "Lion Hunters" were bad before he died though. I'm glad everyone's okay but I wonder what sort of devastation has come to the Pride Lands this time...
Dreaming18 chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
So sad about Daniel and Ni :( but still an interesting chapter :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Poor Ni. But Daniel has apparently found his new role in the pride. I hope to see more soon. Good luck.
Resistant Warrior Madman chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Another chance for me to review in under 24hrs? Never thought it would happen. How an illness/the illness affected the story was GREAT! I'm sure that there's only one way for you and it is up. Personally, I don't need to care when you update, your work is on my all-time favourites.

RWM signing off.
Ultimate10 chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Nice chapter! I was exciting to read. Keep up the good work.
Starzinmieyez chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
I'm glad Uzuri's okay :D And it's sad about the lion Ni Daniel loved so much :(
ManBearPig121 chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
another well written chapter that has yet again made me a bit teary not so much as Rafiki's death (which was brutal)but it was still sad to read that Ni died,and for a moment i thought you were going to kill off Uzuri as well.

and thank you for involving Rafiki, im glad to see he wasn't just tossed aside and forgotten about.
looking forward for the next chapter :)
Incarnate Firefly chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Yay, speedy update! Nice to see you're picking up speed on the chapters, I hope that means you've found quite a bit of inspiration with the current plot. I really liked the idea that Rafiki's tree is the Tree of Life, and that the Pridelands are Eden. It's quite original and fascinating, and would even make a lot of supernatural things (like how the lions could talk) believable, as weird as that may sound.

Funny you mentioned Jane Goodall, I was actually thinking how similar Daniel's role among the Pridelanders was similar to her devoting her life to chimpanzees. And if this story is going in the direction that I think it is...

Ni is dead? Noooooo T_T...are you adapting my cruel habit of killing off nice characters in your stories? And if he died under the care of humans, that means Hasira is going to want revenge...oh no...
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »