Reviews for The Lion King V: Man Comes to the Pride Lands
TiggerCat9 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
It's Finally here! Such a good chapter with yet another cliffhanger :)
Incarnate Firefly chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
And so man finally comes to the Pridelands. I was wondering for a while if you were going to set the story in the primitive or modern era, and there's the answer. Things are going to be interesting in the next chapter, that's for sure.

Ah, so Faraji and Bado are gay. I don't see why you're so nervous about that, since scientists have studied homosexual behaviour in animals on countless occasions, but I suppose it's not something you see in the Lion King franchise (by the way, I'm Christian and I have no problem with any of this). I guess time will tell whether the Pride will be accepting of it though...
KeepDreaming248 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Okay, I'll admit this, at first, I flipped with shock. But it really isn't that bad. I think it's good to have something for a change and one of my favourite writers on fanfiction Niche Eenhoorn writes about two lionesses loving each other as well.

I really like your characters and I think the plot is very well planned so far. Your characters have such unique personalities and I especially love Fasa. I hope to see the next chapter soon!
Angeltiger777 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
You finally put this story up! Man, I been waiting for this. You sir had just made my day.
Neurotic Nebula chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
You shouldn't feel so bad about yourself. Lions are one of the thousands of animals known to have the same-gender mates. And if people have problems with it, then they are going to have to deal with it considering there's nothing stopping you from writing about this subject matter... Actually, homosexual lions in the Lion King franchise does sound like something interesting to write about (call dibs! :D).

A man coming to the Pride Lands is also a creative idea. You're a really good writer who could easily tackle this plot idea (and I don't see why people are having a huge gripe about it). I am curious to see where Daniel was going to go in the first place and how the lions are going to react seeing this new creature.
Ultimate10 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Awesome! Can't wait for more.
Starzinmieyez chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I loved this! :D I like the humans in the Pridelands idea and Faraji and Bado's relationship is sweet :3
Dark Fox Tailz chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I have to agree about the four year time jump (should have been used in chapter five) thing, but what's done is done?! There is one thing, I hope you do every few chapters and that is have some funny stuff happen like it could be between Kovu and Kopa or Timon and Pumbaa etc.
Dreaming18 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
First of all, let me just I really love the whole idea of man coming to the Pride Lands. It's new, something no one else has ever tried before and I'm excited to see where it will go. I've read each of your stories but so far this one is my favourite. This chapter wasn't short of surprises though.

It was hard to discover four years had passed since the last chapter, it's hard to deal with such a big time skip so early on in the story. I would have liked to have seen at least another chapter before the time skip to see how the others reacted to Rafiki's death and his subsequent last painting. That being said, I have no problem with the whole male lovers thing.

Like with man coming into the story it's fresh and new. While I wasn't expecting it, I don't have a problem with it. It's a fanfiction and therefor your story so you can make anything happen in it and I'm cool with whatever you throw into it.

It was a busy chapter with positives and negatives but I'm excited to see where it will go. I can see why you were nervous about it though but I wouldn't let it get to you.

Keep writing!

Dreaming18
White wolf97 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
OH MY GOD WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO CLIFF HANG
Zero Unit RGB chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
On the plus side the death count was a minimum, only fifty percent of the passengers. I'm sorry, that was wrong of me to say...Anyway, I'm interested when I saw how you stuck to many facts and then when it leads to sexuality, the facts get mixed. As far as I know, dolphins are the only specimen other than humans that can be you know what. I have nothing against it and there's nothing really wrong with it, I'm actually against anyone that does have a problem with it. Okay, so, so far the problems or difficulties you see in this story is human life and sexual orientation...I have a bigger problem with humans but I'll manage.
guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Didn‘t kopa once have a friend who was a hyena?
Vitani825 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Too bad for Rafiki. He will be missed. Great chapter by the way.
Incarnate Firefly chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Ohh, I see. Guess I should have figured it was time for Rafiki to move on, since he's not exactly young. Still, that was rather sad, I must say. And now I wonder if the human you're to introduce later will take his place or something, or am I overthinking it?
Dark Fox Tailz chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
I think I have a good idea on who might replace Rafiki, in fact that's where you got (some lion cubs name) from a song that Rafiki sang before. Although I'm just taking a wild guess on it here?!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »