Reviews for The Lion King V: Man Comes to the Pride Lands
Haradion chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Wow.
I have really enjoyed this story, but I have to Know what happens next! Please continue!
Haradion chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Loved the stay away from lions foundation, and the dialogue here was fantastic. Not much to add be sure I want to get to the story, but I love how the lions perceive the human world. Magic Stone Birds etc.

Also, was surprised to see gay lions in the previous chapter. Seemed odd, but could be very interesting for the plot. Asante reacted almost identically to how I did in a similar situation. It doesn't bother me, but does make me feel quite awkward and self aware, making sure not to cause offence.

Onwards!
Haradion chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Ni and Hasira are an interesting development, but unless I am mistaken, Hasira is Swahili for "Wrath" which doesn't bode well...
Haradion chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Normally I don't review Individual chapters if the story is complete when I start reading it. But this was a brilliant chapter on so many levels. The fine, Kovu responsibly mediating the dispute only to discover they p partook in his humiliation and exile.

Kopa and Vitani's cub was adorable and hilarious.
Overall a fantastic chapter, which had me smiling, smirking, and laughing out loud.

Nicley done.
A friend chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
You might want to scroll down to see what he said
Ps I'm back!
A friend
Enakra chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is the best history that i have read for a year or so. You SIR are a GENIUS.
One tip, dont wanna be remebered by the people has the genius that havent finished his text.
Cmon just look to the night sky and seek for insipiration? What you think, its time to finish this history, huh?
Francis chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
Hi there. First of all this is a great story. I especially love your Narnia movie extracts ( i.e. characters ). However I was just wondering if you could please update your story since it says you haven't done so since September 2013. I would love to read the next chapter/s.

Thanks,

Francis John
TheLionQueen1 chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
Love it! Update ASAP please!
TheLionQueen1 chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Pele is the Hawaiian goddess of fire. She had a fight with her sister who was twisted and had power over water. Pele kept on moving her family thought Hawaii, creating volcanoes to live in but her sister found them each time and flooded the crater. Finally, she found Kilauea volcano, and lives eternally in the crater.

I just had to put that out there- I'm not Hawaiian, I'm Aussie and learnt that while on holiday. XD
TheLionQueen1 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Aslan, Simba, Kovu, Kopa, all TLK lions are epic. Wait, so scar and Nuka would probably be normal sized lions as they're so scrawny? I love this
TheLionQueen1 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Love the disclaimer! The best thing. This is amazing
A friend chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
I see ,I am happy to hear from you again I will see you later

- A friend
Asante chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
I know I haven't posted in a while. I was very swamped with classes, work, and grad school applications. Now that classes have ended, I'll try to wrap this fan fiction up before summer. Didn't mean to make you guys nervous.
A friend chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
I do not think it will if it does I will be sad
kairi loves sora chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
This is going to end bad. Don't kill simba! Doing really good. Looking forward to the next chapter. See ya
247 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »