Reviews for The Lion King V: Man Comes to the Pride Lands
Truewhovian82 chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
So Asante has ptsd
Faraji and Boda are lovers
and if there was no one else in the plane how could there be a bloodcurding scream
Finsher chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
I am very impressed, and love the way you have your characters feel alive.

I love how a man has interacted with the loins. I love how you have the “cast” doing these breif scenes off set. It cracks me up. Keep the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
fgffffffffffffgfdffklyzgj.h,;lkjkfljhgjdlkgl;kgjhglkjbn,lkgjmnxmgnlkjhd,nmgkjdtgnx,mxgdltn, ;tgindhersvnk.j gjtvnetsyawliutevY;BIYYUTVO54R
LeoSaii chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
Hi there! Thanks for finishing this book/story. I've been following your books/stories since last year. They were great (though, I haven't even given you a review for each one, I hadn't had any time cause your stories are so addicting LOL). So maybe for now I can sleep peacefully (trust me, I had to go to a lot of trouble for getting a good night sleep), I think I have a closure problem. But thanks anyways, for finishing it!

WAIT! WHAT! Another BOOK/STORY?! You're suffocating ME! I have to read IT! *sighs* I guess I won't be sleeping peacefully today *whimpers*. But keep up the good work author Asante, or should I say authors. As long you (or you guys) enjoy writing!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
This is quite the chapter. As usual when I haven't read a story in a while, I forget almost everything about it. But I got reminded generally most of what is going on. Here's what I forgot.

- There are humans.
- There is a maned lioness.
- You have a fursona.
- There are biblical references everywhere.

Some of the most important things in this story. Anyway, this was short and sweet, leaves me with chills, wondering what will happen next. I'm actually scared for what will happen to the Pride Lands. Great work!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
Can we get an update on any future chapters?

Also, dont worry about the story being to long, dont rush things :) Ive see lion king stories that are 60 chapters long.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
chapter 16 please
savronthepurpledragon chapter 15 . 3/7/2014
hi sante how are you, still stuck on what to write for the next chapter oh and excellent chapter btw
Haradion chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Wow.
I have really enjoyed this story, but I have to Know what happens next! Please continue!
Haradion chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Loved the stay away from lions foundation, and the dialogue here was fantastic. Not much to add be sure I want to get to the story, but I love how the lions perceive the human world. Magic Stone Birds etc.

Also, was surprised to see gay lions in the previous chapter. Seemed odd, but could be very interesting for the plot. Asante reacted almost identically to how I did in a similar situation. It doesn't bother me, but does make me feel quite awkward and self aware, making sure not to cause offence.

Onwards!
Haradion chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Ni and Hasira are an interesting development, but unless I am mistaken, Hasira is Swahili for "Wrath" which doesn't bode well...
Haradion chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Normally I don't review Individual chapters if the story is complete when I start reading it. But this was a brilliant chapter on so many levels. The fine, Kovu responsibly mediating the dispute only to discover they p partook in his humiliation and exile.

Kopa and Vitani's cub was adorable and hilarious.
Overall a fantastic chapter, which had me smiling, smirking, and laughing out loud.

Nicley done.
A friend chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
You might want to scroll down to see what he said
Ps I'm back!
A friend
Enakra chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is the best history that i have read for a year or so. You SIR are a GENIUS.
One tip, dont wanna be remebered by the people has the genius that havent finished his text.
Cmon just look to the night sky and seek for insipiration? What you think, its time to finish this history, huh?
Francis chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
Hi there. First of all this is a great story. I especially love your Narnia movie extracts ( i.e. characters ). However I was just wondering if you could please update your story since it says you haven't done so since September 2013. I would love to read the next chapter/s.

Thanks,