Reviews for The Lion King V: Man Comes to the Pride Lands
TheLionQueen1 chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Pele is the Hawaiian goddess of fire. She had a fight with her sister who was twisted and had power over water. Pele kept on moving her family thought Hawaii, creating volcanoes to live in but her sister found them each time and flooded the crater. Finally, she found Kilauea volcano, and lives eternally in the crater.

I just had to put that out there- I'm not Hawaiian, I'm Aussie and learnt that while on holiday. XD
TheLionQueen1 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Aslan, Simba, Kovu, Kopa, all TLK lions are epic. Wait, so scar and Nuka would probably be normal sized lions as they're so scrawny? I love this
TheLionQueen1 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Love the disclaimer! The best thing. This is amazing
A friend chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
I see ,I am happy to hear from you again I will see you later

- A friend
Asante chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
I know I haven't posted in a while. I was very swamped with classes, work, and grad school applications. Now that classes have ended, I'll try to wrap this fan fiction up before summer. Didn't mean to make you guys nervous.
A friend chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
I do not think it will if it does I will be sad
kairi loves sora chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
This is going to end bad. Don't kill simba! Doing really good. Looking forward to the next chapter. See ya
A friend chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
I would not release lions on him but I would like to know why he is not writing anymore he did promise not to leave us high and dry
Majestic Budder chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
I might speak for a certain amount of Fans when I say we're losing faith. But as long as you don't abandon us I'm okay.

Just don't make us wait another year or I'll release a lion on you. Not really…it'll probably be 10 really annoyed ones.
A friend chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Hope I get to see more in 2014 happy new year
RiverstormWho chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
this is one of the most creative, witty, and well written stories i have ever read on this site. The Lion King III: The Lost Prince was one of the first fan fics i read and was really what got me into it in the first place. i thoroughly enjoy how you portray your characters in a perfect blend of humor and drama. not to mention how great your artwork is! i hope you update soon, as i am anxiously awaiting the outcome of this great story. keep up the great work!
-Hannah
A friend chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
You stories should be movies update soon I want to see more
Echo chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
oh and if you know how to could you message me on DA it's changed again i swear it's like DA is trying to block me or something anyway it's savronpurpledradon now on DA and your help would be very much appreciated
Echo chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
hi sante it's me um i was wondering if you knew how to get into a fanfic account that won't let you sign in cause something is wrong with mine cause i can't sign in
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
When r u going to update this amazing story
239 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »