Reviews for The Lion King V: Man Comes to the Pride Lands
A friend chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
You might want to scroll down to see what he said
Ps I'm back!
A friend
Enakra chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is the best history that i have read for a year or so. You SIR are a GENIUS.
One tip, dont wanna be remebered by the people has the genius that havent finished his text.
Cmon just look to the night sky and seek for insipiration? What you think, its time to finish this history, huh?
Francis chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
Hi there. First of all this is a great story. I especially love your Narnia movie extracts ( i.e. characters ). However I was just wondering if you could please update your story since it says you haven't done so since September 2013. I would love to read the next chapter/s.

Thanks,

Francis John
abcdedcba chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
Love it! Update ASAP please!
abcdedcba chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Pele is the Hawaiian goddess of fire. She had a fight with her sister who was twisted and had power over water. Pele kept on moving her family thought Hawaii, creating volcanoes to live in but her sister found them each time and flooded the crater. Finally, she found Kilauea volcano, and lives eternally in the crater.

I just had to put that out there- I'm not Hawaiian, I'm Aussie and learnt that while on holiday. XD
abcdedcba chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Aslan, Simba, Kovu, Kopa, all TLK lions are epic. Wait, so scar and Nuka would probably be normal sized lions as they're so scrawny? I love this
abcdedcba chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Love the disclaimer! The best thing. This is amazing
A friend chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
I see ,I am happy to hear from you again I will see you later

- A friend
Asante chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
I know I haven't posted in a while. I was very swamped with classes, work, and grad school applications. Now that classes have ended, I'll try to wrap this fan fiction up before summer. Didn't mean to make you guys nervous.
A friend chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
I do not think it will if it does I will be sad
kairi loves sora chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
This is going to end bad. Don't kill simba! Doing really good. Looking forward to the next chapter. See ya
A friend chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
I would not release lions on him but I would like to know why he is not writing anymore he did promise not to leave us high and dry
Majestic Budder chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
I might speak for a certain amount of Fans when I say we're losing faith. But as long as you don't abandon us I'm okay.

Just don't make us wait another year or I'll release a lion on you. Not really…it'll probably be 10 really annoyed ones.
A friend chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Hope I get to see more in 2014 happy new year
RiverstormWho chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
this is one of the most creative, witty, and well written stories i have ever read on this site. The Lion King III: The Lost Prince was one of the first fan fics i read and was really what got me into it in the first place. i thoroughly enjoy how you portray your characters in a perfect blend of humor and drama. not to mention how great your artwork is! i hope you update soon, as i am anxiously awaiting the outcome of this great story. keep up the great work!
-Hannah