Reviews for The Lion King V: Man Comes to the Pride Lands
A friend chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
I would not release lions on him but I would like to know why he is not writing anymore he did promise not to leave us high and dry
Majestic Budder chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
I might speak for a certain amount of Fans when I say we're losing faith. But as long as you don't abandon us I'm okay.

Just don't make us wait another year or I'll release a lion on you. Not really…it'll probably be 10 really annoyed ones.
A friend chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Hope I get to see more in 2014 happy new year
RiverstormWho chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
this is one of the most creative, witty, and well written stories i have ever read on this site. The Lion King III: The Lost Prince was one of the first fan fics i read and was really what got me into it in the first place. i thoroughly enjoy how you portray your characters in a perfect blend of humor and drama. not to mention how great your artwork is! i hope you update soon, as i am anxiously awaiting the outcome of this great story. keep up the great work!
-Hannah
A friend chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
You stories should be movies update soon I want to see more
Echo chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
oh and if you know how to could you message me on DA it's changed again i swear it's like DA is trying to block me or something anyway it's savronpurpledradon now on DA and your help would be very much appreciated
Echo chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
hi sante it's me um i was wondering if you knew how to get into a fanfic account that won't let you sign in cause something is wrong with mine cause i can't sign in
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
When r u going to update this amazing story
Guest chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
I hope you haven't forgotten about this great story :)
Lady British chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
I never thought I'd hear Aslan say chillax - rofl. XD
I genuinely enjoyed this story so far - an interesting plot and it's refreshing, oddly realistic and I love the biblical theories you're incorporating into the story.

I just had an idea - what if Daniel and the Pride talked to the snake from the Eden stories? And then the snake would ramble about humans...
Emberscar chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Lol, that's pretty funny; Dan's reaction to Aslan. Great job with this chapter and that dream... it's a premonition of sorts, ain't it?
tojo13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
hey sante it's me tojo13 from DA
DarkFireNyx chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
WOW! GREAT STORY! LOVE IT!
So EXCITED to read what happens next!
PLEASE UPDATE! UPDATE PLEASE!
Bookworm Gal chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
Hey, I missed a few updates apparently. But I do love how this story is going. Great work. Keep it up.
LeoSaii chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
Nice man! I really like all of your stories. So far, it's very exciting. And entertaining. And to bad your not gonna write new novels. But every writer needs a break. I don't blame you. But I can see you as a great writer in the future. So good luck Asante (or whatever your name is LOL).
P.s.: you don't need to worry about the lenght of the story. It's your last book by the way.
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »