Reviews for The Lion King V: Man Comes to the Pride Lands
RiverstormWho chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
this is one of the most creative, witty, and well written stories i have ever read on this site. The Lion King III: The Lost Prince was one of the first fan fics i read and was really what got me into it in the first place. i thoroughly enjoy how you portray your characters in a perfect blend of humor and drama. not to mention how great your artwork is! i hope you update soon, as i am anxiously awaiting the outcome of this great story. keep up the great work!
A friend chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
You stories should be movies update soon I want to see more
Echo chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
oh and if you know how to could you message me on DA it's changed again i swear it's like DA is trying to block me or something anyway it's savronpurpledradon now on DA and your help would be very much appreciated
Echo chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
hi sante it's me um i was wondering if you knew how to get into a fanfic account that won't let you sign in cause something is wrong with mine cause i can't sign in
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
When r u going to update this amazing story
Guest chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
I hope you haven't forgotten about this great story :)
Lady British chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
I never thought I'd hear Aslan say chillax - rofl. XD
I genuinely enjoyed this story so far - an interesting plot and it's refreshing, oddly realistic and I love the biblical theories you're incorporating into the story.

I just had an idea - what if Daniel and the Pride talked to the snake from the Eden stories? And then the snake would ramble about humans...
Emberscar chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Lol, that's pretty funny; Dan's reaction to Aslan. Great job with this chapter and that dream... it's a premonition of sorts, ain't it?
tojo13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
hey sante it's me tojo13 from DA
DarkFireNyx chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
So EXCITED to read what happens next!
Bookworm Gal chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
Hey, I missed a few updates apparently. But I do love how this story is going. Great work. Keep it up.
LeoSaii chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
Nice man! I really like all of your stories. So far, it's very exciting. And entertaining. And to bad your not gonna write new novels. But every writer needs a break. I don't blame you. But I can see you as a great writer in the future. So good luck Asante (or whatever your name is LOL).
P.s.: you don't need to worry about the lenght of the story. It's your last book by the way.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
Great story :)

"redonkulously long story"
lol, ive seen a couple LK stories that are 40 chapters long
Dreaming18 chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
Great Chapter, loving where this is heading :)
Zero Unit RGB chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Yeah, I totally loved this chapter, it was on a much more serious note which is needed since this story is mostly comedic, not that I'm complaining about that. I can understand Afua's worries because I'm always afraid of being treated differently because of some change I undergo. Kopa acting his age was enjoyable, especially when he expressed his discomfort of it. And then when they talked about good parenting being about faking, that was hilarious, Kopa probably knows what he's talking about there. I really feel sorry for Daniel, it's my assumption that he is to be the next shaman after Rafiki, like nobody couldn't guess that, but he's going to have to go through some pretty tough trials. This was a great chapter for an even greater story, keep up the awesome work!
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »