Reviews for The Lion King V: Man Comes to the Pride Lands
Ultimate10 chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Great chapter. Looking forward to more.
Starzinmieyez chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Oooh nooo I'm sensing trouble not too far away! It's exciting :D
TRON0602 chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Hahahaha. The beginning of this chapter had me laughing. Faraji whining about being in a splint, Kopa acting like an adult with Afua was also funny.

Daniel telling Simba about what he found is a nice sentiment but I think Rafiki was trying to warn Daniel about what someone else will try to make happen. Daniel is a kind soul. He would not lead others to the Pride Lands intentionally.

Great chapter my friend!
22teamplayer chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
I finally caught up with the story. It's been a great ride so far. Your and Incarnate's writing styles have a lot in common, both are great.
Nice play back there, "in the den". LOL.
So Asante has gotten a little bigger. Hopefully he'll keep growing. It's always a little weird when your girlfriend dwarfs you. That was an interesting scene at the end. So maybe it wasn't all fairy-tales. I wonder how much longer it'll be before the Pride Lands are disturbed.
I'm glad your last book is longer. The story is awesome. You should also continue your meta-fiction, that things is hilarious. Back next time, later.
PS: I like the movie references. So far I've counted two: Ice Age 4 and Back to the Future.
ManBearPig121 chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
So Daniel has found the remains of a lion hunter, how exciting. Could this mean simba's scary story about how king Kopa saves the pride from the lion hunters is true. I think it might be.

Great story, keeps getting better with every chapter. It took awhile to publish these last two chapters but definitely worth the wait.

keep up the good work :)
22teamplayer chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
I love it! That was hilarious when he first woke up. This is going to be interesting.
PS: Can I make a donation to the Stay The F-ck Away From Lions Foundation, lol.
jacie chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
ewwww rotting skull gross... anyways i have been reading your fanfics and haven't reviewed sorry but you write amazing stories! and idea i have one but if you want to hear it maybe say it in the your Writer's note I'm not a author ...yet! but good story so far see you later!
Duke Devlin chapter 14 . 8/28/2013
Hi

Just want to say that you're a great writer, you're doing a great job with this fic and your OC's are great. Can't wait to see more.
queenlionesses chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
I loved these two new chapters.

If poachers are in the area, could conservationist be too? I would love to see Daniel get reunited with a female zoologist /conservationist by accident. But it is just a suggestion.

I am curious when Simba and Nala will step down. Their grand cubs are almost grown, and I think Kopa and Kiara should get a chance to rule while their parents are still their to provide their wisdom.

Speaking of Kopa, what is his daughter up to?
SuomiTytt chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
O.o Hu-hu-human s-skull..? *shivers* I think this story is getting more and more interesting by every chapter I read (excuse my bad english, I'm not native). And poor Faraji :( Hope he'll get better.. AND let's hope we'll get to read more soon :)
Zero Unit RGB chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Wow, this chapter was so well written, it's beyond amazing. I simply love everything about it, Nyota's personality and desire to be strong while fighting Nuru was a nice touch. I like how Faraji is able to be so nonchalant with his relationship now that everyone knows about it. The earthquake came as a surprise but it certainly did the job you had intended. When Faraji had said that there was something else with them, I had thought it was living. I also thought it was an animal. For it to be a human corpse came as a major surprise, it freaked me out just reading about it. It freaked me out even more when I imagined being in Daniel's position when discovering the remnants of the body. I wonder what'll happen next.
GoneAwaySeeYouNeverAgain chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Daniel! Take the gun!
Abbl2 chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait to see when the poachers come. (if they will. Oh I hope they will!) the earthquake was really awesome, and I'm glad it helped pushed thing along. I wonder if Danny is going to tell anyone about the dead poacher? Story is getting better!
Angeltiger777 chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Phew, everyone is still alive. I hope that nobody would start to think that Daniel is a bad omen, because after what everything that happen since he came to the Pride Lands I think most animals would.
Starzinmieyez chapter 14 . 8/18/2013