Reviews for The Lion King V: Man Comes to the Pride Lands
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
When r u going to update this amazing story
Guest chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
I hope you haven't forgotten about this great story :)
Lady British chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
I never thought I'd hear Aslan say chillax - rofl. XD
I genuinely enjoyed this story so far - an interesting plot and it's refreshing, oddly realistic and I love the biblical theories you're incorporating into the story.

I just had an idea - what if Daniel and the Pride talked to the snake from the Eden stories? And then the snake would ramble about humans...
Emberscar chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Lol, that's pretty funny; Dan's reaction to Aslan. Great job with this chapter and that dream... it's a premonition of sorts, ain't it?
tojo13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
hey sante it's me tojo13 from DA
DarkFireNyx chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
WOW! GREAT STORY! LOVE IT!
So EXCITED to read what happens next!
PLEASE UPDATE! UPDATE PLEASE!
Bookworm Gal chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
Hey, I missed a few updates apparently. But I do love how this story is going. Great work. Keep it up.
LeoSaii chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
Nice man! I really like all of your stories. So far, it's very exciting. And entertaining. And to bad your not gonna write new novels. But every writer needs a break. I don't blame you. But I can see you as a great writer in the future. So good luck Asante (or whatever your name is LOL).
P.s.: you don't need to worry about the lenght of the story. It's your last book by the way.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
Great story :)

"redonkulously long story"
lol, ive seen a couple LK stories that are 40 chapters long
Dreaming18 chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
Great Chapter, loving where this is heading :)
Zero Unit RGB chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Yeah, I totally loved this chapter, it was on a much more serious note which is needed since this story is mostly comedic, not that I'm complaining about that. I can understand Afua's worries because I'm always afraid of being treated differently because of some change I undergo. Kopa acting his age was enjoyable, especially when he expressed his discomfort of it. And then when they talked about good parenting being about faking, that was hilarious, Kopa probably knows what he's talking about there. I really feel sorry for Daniel, it's my assumption that he is to be the next shaman after Rafiki, like nobody couldn't guess that, but he's going to have to go through some pretty tough trials. This was a great chapter for an even greater story, keep up the awesome work!
22teamplayer chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
That was an interesting scene between Afua and Kopa. Yeah, faking it. That's the key to parent hood, LOL.
Well that was a bad omen. That dream was creepy, but it's the truth. Even the other rangers might not be able to be trusted if word gets out.
I don't mind a long story, it means, well, more story. The stories getting juicy, keep it coming.
queenlionesses chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Now I feel really bad about Bruce.

I can't beleave it's chapter 15 and still have not met any pochers. But Will lose it if you kill off simba / Nala that way. They deserve a peaceful death after their hard lives. Ideally they don't die in this book.

I wonder if Simba will snap anytime soon. No one can be that supportive and not get annoyed for that long.

Will we see Kovu, Kiara, Vitani, Kopa and cubs interact anytime soon? I understand they are not main characters, but kinda want to see them parent. I also want to learn more about the royal cubs new romances.
Incarnate Firefly chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Yay, another chapter! I think I'm starting to see the direction that this story is turning now. And by the way, don't worry about how redonkulously long it will be, if this is going to be your last fanfiction, then you should really make the best of it :)

I see that you're also writing outtakes. You really like your Narnia references, don't you? :P
Angeltiger777 chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
After Daniel and took a picture together, a young woman with brunette hair and black glasses noticed the golden lion. "Aslan" she called as she beelines towards them.

"Angel, long time no see." Aslan greeted happily. Daniel looked over at the girl " Wait Angel?! You know the Great Aslan!?"

"Well I was his groomer before I was hired here." Angel said shyly while rubbing the back of her head.

"So Angel how work going?" Aslan asked.

"It's a lot more manes then I'm use to but can't complain." Angel answered.

"Angel! where the L'Oréal, I can't find it!" Simba shouted in a panic voice off-screen, Angel sighed.

"Good to see you again Aslan but I gotta go the Drama King needs me."
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »