Reviews for The Lion King V: Man Comes to the Pride Lands
22teamplayer chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
That was an interesting scene between Afua and Kopa. Yeah, faking it. That's the key to parent hood, LOL.
Well that was a bad omen. That dream was creepy, but it's the truth. Even the other rangers might not be able to be trusted if word gets out.
I don't mind a long story, it means, well, more story. The stories getting juicy, keep it coming.
queenlionesses chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Now I feel really bad about Bruce.

I can't beleave it's chapter 15 and still have not met any pochers. But Will lose it if you kill off simba / Nala that way. They deserve a peaceful death after their hard lives. Ideally they don't die in this book.

I wonder if Simba will snap anytime soon. No one can be that supportive and not get annoyed for that long.

Will we see Kovu, Kiara, Vitani, Kopa and cubs interact anytime soon? I understand they are not main characters, but kinda want to see them parent. I also want to learn more about the royal cubs new romances.
Incarnate Firefly chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Yay, another chapter! I think I'm starting to see the direction that this story is turning now. And by the way, don't worry about how redonkulously long it will be, if this is going to be your last fanfiction, then you should really make the best of it :)

I see that you're also writing outtakes. You really like your Narnia references, don't you? :P
Angeltiger777 chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
After Daniel and took a picture together, a young woman with brunette hair and black glasses noticed the golden lion. "Aslan" she called as she beelines towards them.

"Angel, long time no see." Aslan greeted happily. Daniel looked over at the girl " Wait Angel?! You know the Great Aslan!?"

"Well I was his groomer before I was hired here." Angel said shyly while rubbing the back of her head.

"So Angel how work going?" Aslan asked.

"It's a lot more manes then I'm use to but can't complain." Angel answered.

"Angel! where the L'Oréal, I can't find it!" Simba shouted in a panic voice off-screen, Angel sighed.

"Good to see you again Aslan but I gotta go the Drama King needs me."
SuomiTytt chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
XD The outtake! XD "IT'S ASLAN!" lol
Daniel's dream scared the crap out of me O.o You can not kill Simba! Just can't! Well, we are going to see what happens, aren't we? :) Hope you'll update soon !
Ultimate10 chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Great chapter. Looking forward to more.
Starzinmieyez chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Oooh nooo I'm sensing trouble not too far away! It's exciting :D
TRON0602 chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Hahahaha. The beginning of this chapter had me laughing. Faraji whining about being in a splint, Kopa acting like an adult with Afua was also funny.

Daniel telling Simba about what he found is a nice sentiment but I think Rafiki was trying to warn Daniel about what someone else will try to make happen. Daniel is a kind soul. He would not lead others to the Pride Lands intentionally.

Great chapter my friend!
22teamplayer chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
I finally caught up with the story. It's been a great ride so far. Your and Incarnate's writing styles have a lot in common, both are great.
Nice play back there, "in the den". LOL.
So Asante has gotten a little bigger. Hopefully he'll keep growing. It's always a little weird when your girlfriend dwarfs you. That was an interesting scene at the end. So maybe it wasn't all fairy-tales. I wonder how much longer it'll be before the Pride Lands are disturbed.
I'm glad your last book is longer. The story is awesome. You should also continue your meta-fiction, that things is hilarious. Back next time, later.
PS: I like the movie references. So far I've counted two: Ice Age 4 and Back to the Future.
ManBearPig121 chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
So Daniel has found the remains of a lion hunter, how exciting. Could this mean simba's scary story about how king Kopa saves the pride from the lion hunters is true. I think it might be.

Great story, keeps getting better with every chapter. It took awhile to publish these last two chapters but definitely worth the wait.

keep up the good work :)
22teamplayer chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
I love it! That was hilarious when he first woke up. This is going to be interesting.
PS: Can I make a donation to the Stay The F-ck Away From Lions Foundation, lol.
jacie chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
ewwww rotting skull gross... anyways i have been reading your fanfics and haven't reviewed sorry but you write amazing stories! and idea i have one but if you want to hear it maybe say it in the your Writer's note I'm not a author ...yet! but good story so far see you later!
Duke Devlin chapter 14 . 8/28/2013
Hi

Just want to say that you're a great writer, you're doing a great job with this fic and your OC's are great. Can't wait to see more.
queenlionesses chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
I loved these two new chapters.

If poachers are in the area, could conservationist be too? I would love to see Daniel get reunited with a female zoologist /conservationist by accident. But it is just a suggestion.

I am curious when Simba and Nala will step down. Their grand cubs are almost grown, and I think Kopa and Kiara should get a chance to rule while their parents are still their to provide their wisdom.

Speaking of Kopa, what is his daughter up to?
SuomiTytt chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
O.o Hu-hu-human s-skull..? *shivers* I think this story is getting more and more interesting by every chapter I read (excuse my bad english, I'm not native). And poor Faraji :( Hope he'll get better.. AND let's hope we'll get to read more soon :)
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »