Reviews for The Day That Joey Left
JoeyLuver2002 chapter 4 . 9/15/2002

*takes out a katana and runs after her* DIE BY MY BLADE!

Mai: Oh my god! I think I broke a nail!

Mai: *trips and falls* Oh no! My hair!

DIE! *slices off Mai's head*

Pretty good fic except for the idea that Mai would make out with Joey! Gah! Joey's way too cool for that bitch! Also, the whole Tristan/Tea thing with the constant kissing has to stop. Those two are the most annoying peeps of the show beside Pegasus. OVERWISE, CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Mewgar chapter 2 . 8/17/2002
Ooh, spooky...heehee, i been talking like bones all day long...watched On the Line and have serious jitters...Yu Yu Hakusho is on in a few's almosy 11 o clock...heehee so,yes,,no...who is you?,\i am you and i am not...does this mean i gots a yami?...dude, you already have one in your past life...i do?...yes, you do...i wanna wattch tv...

Mewgar *..~

JenniChan chapter 2 . 8/2/2002
hmmm... shadow dude is doing a good job but the thing he wants is probably gonna be sumthing Seto likes or loves. Like Mokuba's soul or something. hehez. more please.
Tears in Heaven chapter 2 . 8/1/2002
o man~! so hurtful~! :( and good job for someone who's finally put something about tristan in their fics...don't see them much often lol... update soon~!
ShanniC chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
SET/MAI SETO/MAI! LEAVE IT THAT WAY! PUH-LEASE? PLEASE! PWEASE! I love it.. I swear if this is Seto/Tea and Joey/Mai...
blackhole chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
It was graet you gotta read it!
Sammmyantha chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
this is a really good story but i have 2 say that mai would just not work with kiba they dont make a cute couple joey and mai is soooooo much beter ever thow that was the deel that joey made that if he could make out with mai then he would give her a star chip or at least that is what i think
Tears in Heaven chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
gosh seto/mai? wow~! and i think seto would've pounded joey from right there~! messing with his girl~! lol keep it up
24 | « Prev Page 1 2