Reviews for Where Do I Stand?
Lemon-Made chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I can really see where this is coming from. Wilbur has no idea what he's good at, other than messing things up. This is an amazing price, and I hope to see more of your work in the Meet the Robinsons fandom
RobinsInTheSky chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This sounds a bit like that line "what do I stand for?" in the song from the WiR (Wreck-It Ralph) trailer. Either from "Some Nights" or "Good Feeling" ... my REAL bro, also named Wilbur, liked this!

Skye
Spirish16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I loved this little drabble. It provided a very realistic sounding look into Wilbur's mind. I think it's very plausible that Wilbur would be insecure in a family like his. Wonderful ending too, I love open endings. Nice job!
ramfan chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I like the variety of stories you've been writing lately, and this was quite enjoyable! I took me a moment to remember who Wilbur was (it's been a few years since I've watched the movie), but as soon as I did, I understood exactly where your ideas about an inner insecurity could come from.
BulletsCoffeeFaith chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I thought this was fantastic! As I said, I love this movie, so imagine my delight when I realized you'd posted a fic for it (:

I've always had this same view of Wilbur; he's the only one in the Robinson family who doesn't have some sort of crazy awesome talent, and that's bound to make one feel insecure.

Again, fantastic!

And where's that Keep Your Eyes Open update?! I ain't gettin' any younger here! :o