Reviews for Family Ties
Sophies-Welt chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Awww that was such a cute story, I really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Just found this one. Very sweet. Gibbs has got his hands full!
KrisShannon chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Sweet chapter. I love how Gabby is now a part of the team family. It is so sweet how Gibbs is taking care of her and of a sick Abby. Gabby spending the day with 'Uncle' Ducky is great. I am enjoying this story very much, however, I personally prefer Gibbs and Abby in a father/daughter relationship rather than a romantic one. It just does not seem right having them as lovers. The age difference alone dictates them being father/daughter. Pauley Perette herself describes the Gibbs and Abby relationship as familial vs romantic. But, that is just my viewpoint. Your story is wonderful non the less. I'm looking forward to more.
OtterBatch chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
:,)
Mongoose Peasant chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Great! Keep up the good work :)
torontogirl12 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Cute update.
OtterBatch chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Liked the chapter, cant wait for more! Jx :)
torontogirl12 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
So glad that Gibbs is going to help them.
OtterBatch chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Gabby friendship and gabby kid. Hehe. Anyhow, loved the chapter update soon :) Jx
KrisShannon chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I really like this story! I can just imagine a miniature Abby :-) Of course Gibbs would step up and help Abby and Gabby our. Other than Kyle, it appears he is the only person Abby has right forward to more!
Insanetrouble chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Wow, great start! Hope you update soon! X
torontogirl12 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Please continue.
OtterBatch chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
OMG! Normally I don't like Abby family story's but this is A-MAZ-ING! Please update soon! Jx :D
Blushing.Violet chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Very well done, liking this so far. ;)

Can't wait for more updates! This is getting good. XD