Reviews for Fifty Shades of Loss and Love
smbama210 chapter 123 . 1/1
Loved it
vphipps chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I really loved this story.. I loved how land on just took their hearts and made them better. I loved the different angle about Jose.. Carla was a better mother..Kate and Elliot love story is epic...But the end was by far the best great job..
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 40 . 11/22/2015
OH MY GOD what is with Jose?
What a nit job. And goat the second! Genius ! Bravo!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 39 . 11/22/2015
OH MY GOD that last bit was hilarious. I'm sat in the canteen at work and just lol at the dog named goat. I'm still giggling to myself now.!
guest chapter 49 . 11/19/2015
Your ana is a punk and runs away at the tinest wind that blows her way.
mummy26 chapter 99 . 10/23/2015
I am currently enjoying your story but I guess the one thing that annoys me is the lack of manners in it. I know it's only a story but it's the 'I want' and there's no please and thank you's being used. I know it seems like nit picking but I guess I'm huge on manners.
mz.sonya61 chapter 123 . 10/17/2015
I'm glad that I found this story enjoy it..read it in two setting
Guest chapter 56 . 10/13/2015
Oh no, another hate Kate story.
Guest chapter 51 . 10/13/2015
I think that Ana needs a change in security, this seems to be the second time that Sawyer has been knocked out by the bad guy (and girl).
Guest chapter 27 . 10/13/2015
Christian is a little pussy. And I thought he is a great business man and all that. That Monty guy just riled him and he gets aggravated so quickly. If this is how Christian is, if this was the real world he would be losing his business so quickly with the way he hadle things.
moonshine356 chapter 93 . 5/26/2015
I hope Kate and Ethan's mother is truly redeemable.
moonshine356 chapter 91 . 5/26/2015
I'm on the fence about Steve. His character makes me nervous! Is he good, is he bad?! I guess I'll have to wait and find out!
moonshine356 chapter 78 . 5/25/2015
Wow! The villains in this story died quite easily!
moonshine356 chapter 59 . 5/25/2015
Awe, that made me teary eyed at the end.
moonshine356 chapter 55 . 5/25/2015