Reviews for Paradigm
highskies chapter 50 . 8/24
I really enjoyed reading this. It's refreshing to read a long, well written Phantom fanfic where the Phantom is still somewhat evil after he gets Christine. All the ones I've read up until now have him do a 180, where being with Christine makes him completely compassionate ad forgiving. I love the rare dark themes here- Christine's crazed suicidal thoughts, Erik's torturing of Jonathan and seamless lie to Christine in the final chapter, and Raoul's obsessive despair. It's almost like their flawed like real human beings. :P *applauds*
CharlieBoneFan chapter 50 . 7/7
I just adored the story. It was wonderful.
I love the way he made the fucking bastered suffer! I love your job
O.G
I like your job
Liz86000 chapter 49 . 2/20
Wonderful story! I loved your Eric & Christine!
TendernessOfTheHeart chapter 29 . 12/7/2014
Dear writer,

Never, never have I hated, loathed, despised someone as much as Raoul now...
How dare he threaten Christine like that, and all because of his 'so called love'!
She wants nothing to do with you, you perv! Let it go!
Sorry by the way, I just had to ventilate my frustrations on Raoul. He had it coming.
Anyway, wonderful story, I'm enraptured :)

Sincerely yours,
Helena
MILLION chapter 46 . 11/28/2014
author alert! NEW PHANTOM STOWYY YAASS PLS
imjusaguest chapter 34 . 11/25/2014
i wonder if u read this review...IT'S FRIKIN AMAZING! *gasps for air*
phantomslove01 chapter 50 . 10/24/2014
I LOOOOOVE IT YOU GENIUS!
phantomslove01 chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
GERARD BUTLER IS THE BEST PHANTOM EVER FOR ME! and I hate raoul btw
Wynni chapter 50 . 10/24/2014
interesting read. thank you.
Wynni chapter 48 . 10/24/2014
i could not stop snickering at the title, considering Butler played both phantom and leonidas.
U so funneh.
Wynni chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
see, this is what happens when you leave out the middle ground. Just because Raoul knew enough to know his parents wouldn't accept her does not mean Raoul himself didn't. I think they are doing a fair job of making him hate aristocracy and search out 'base born orphans' as better.

A child needs structure, yes, but not smothering (which is what Eric's paranoia is doing)
a child also needs the time to play and explore such as what Raoul offered.
a happy medium is needed.
Boydje822 chapter 33 . 9/30/2014
Oh Man... If I were Christine, I would literally barricade myself in my room any moment I wasn't at the opera. And I'd probably spit in Raoul's face anytime he tried to touch me. There is no way in hell I'd be going along with whatever Raoul had planned for me in anyway, shape or form... God help the man if he actually tried to drag me out on any sort of date or formal event
Boydje822 chapter 32 . 9/30/2014
I am seriously just about ready to beat Raoul with a freaking baseball bat! HE JUST CANT TAKE NO FOR A BLOODY ANSWER!