Reviews for Paradigm
ErikChristineLover712 chapter 50 . 1/6
This was perfection. Is it bad that I hate Raoul even more after reading this? I hope not. The whole time while reading I was like, if Raoul truly loved Christine then he would let her do what makes her happy. Not trying to force her into Marriage or try to kill the one she loved. In my mind—he was the monster.
Erin Destler chapter 29 . 9/24/2013
Does Raoul REALLY think that he can just SAUNTER into Christine's affairs and THREATEN her happiness with Erik? HOW DARE HE
Erin Destler chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
NO RAOUL. GO BACK TO YOUR SPARKLING MANSION AND LEAVE CHRISTINE AND ERIK ALONE. YOU DO NOT DESERVE CHRISTINE. E/C FOREVER!
Q chapter 50 . 8/28/2013
Oh my god I loved this! It was so well written and I was in tears before the last chapter, I loved the ending too! You are a great writer, I thought it was interesting how you made Raoul sooo in love with Christine, and I liked the personality she had.
Zelzainia and Lina chapter 50 . 8/11/2013
This is one of the best Phantom of the Opera fanfics I have read in a long time! Good job! It was simply amazing and I cannot wait to read more of your work.
Keep writing,
Zelzainia and Lina
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
I don't know. When he said "Do you still want me?!" and Christine simply replied "No!"... That cracked me up! I just had to laugh. I'm like "Stop Christine! You said you won't shun him and you're doing it wrong!" And in hindsight, that reaction... I would like to say exaggeration but at the same time it's kinda not...

And now, she's getting sold! Ahahahahah! Brilliant! I'll give you two thumbs up for that! Give her an amnesia while you're at it but I see that it's already complete so I'll just see what happens. Wow this is good.
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Ugh... the power of little girls... My theory stands! (That being little girls bring the best in men...or so I've observed countless times)
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Five words: Superbly done intense first chapter.
Scarlett.Rose96 chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
I already have tears in my eyes! Fantastic writing :)
ulquihime7980 chapter 50 . 6/9/2013
dang it took me five days to finish this story. it was good and it gave me some ideas for a new story.
Blue Angels Song chapter 50 . 5/13/2013
I am sad to see this story come to an end. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story:) could not stop reading this story what a page turner. Cant wait to read your next story.
Guest chapter 40 . 5/9/2013
For god's sake Erin,I love more than is logical!
I love that
Guest chapter 20 . 5/9/2013
His face was not the thing that was terrifying her. It was horrific that's true, She said so herself but his fury and tirade scared her more.

Also I noticed that when Eric is loosing it he starts to talk in the third person talking about himself as if it's not him.
lolcia1998 chapter 42 . 5/6/2013
Omg you don't know how much I laughed during this chapter! Hahaha! I can imagine a flustered Erik awr :')
lolcia1998 chapter 38 . 5/6/2013
Omg they can both be so stupid :/ get your arse over to Christine, Erik!