Reviews for How Are You Today?
Evime chapter 1 . 3/23
Every time I read this my heart breaks. You're an incredibly amazing writer.
Harmonic Bunny chapter 1 . 3/19
Ouch. I'm crying literal tears and I feel like I'm going to scream or something like this is way too good for my heart it's breaking. Like, I feel absolutely horrible for both Midorima and Takao I hope they do meet in heaven now because otherwise I'll probably start a revolution for a happy ending.
Thank you for writing this though! :)
I want to cry. That was so emotional, I can lilerally feel the pain that Takao and Midorima felt. Beautifully written! And now excuse me, I need to cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Please make a continuation, pleeeaaaasseee.
tsukkiishima chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I've literally read this over 10 times and cried everytime. However I thought today might be the day I wasn't going to, but alas was i wrong. I love you
Noirx chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I want to favorite this story but at the same time I don't because it completely destroys me on the inside. Midorima waited so long, so so long for Takao to wake up, but he never did. And Takao loves Midorima so much it makes me want to rip my heart out because it might just hurt less. It's also heartbreaking because this is a completely realistic story, and imagining someone, perhaps a young child, hearing their parents agreeing to pull the plug is absolutely devastating.

Brilliant story.
Kensy Echo chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Voi-san, it's the first time I read a TakaMido FFn. It's because I've read one of your AoKise's ffn and love that so much, and because of the summary of this ffn, I tried to read this even if TakaMido isn't my OTP. But, God, this one is as beautiful as that AoKise ffn of yours. I never guess in the beginning that Takao is in comatose state. You reveal the truth little by little as the story goes on, and your writing creates those feeling of sad, hurt, bitter, but sometimes sweet in the story. You're really a wonderful author! Keep writing!

KensyEcho
midorchi chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I guess the senario of lover being in a coma can be seen as cliche. But the way you presented this story is unique, heartbreaking, and keeps making me want ti cry everytime I read it. Gah! Words can nit describe the feels!

I wonder though, what kind of accident did Takao get into?

Great job!
BLEURAGHAUEDNDAS chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
OOOOOHHHHHKKKKKKAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY I DID NOT NEED TO READ THIS AND FUCK UP MY HEART AND MY FEELINGS. GDI WHY.
leonacchi chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Ah, ah, I can't stop crying. Not sobbing, crying my eyes out. Your writing style is amazing, so is the story - It's heartbreaking really - beautiful and heartbreaking.
Mademoiselle.Akai chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I read this many times and I can't help myself but crying even harder. very good story. *two thumbs up*
DreamersSymphony chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
It crush my heart reading this story. I keep crying till the end!
But its a beautifull story. And a heartbreaking one too.
fiendishly chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
You don't know what you've done to me. Seriously.
dunnoifGraluorNalu chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
You. You have this beautiful, beautiful way to writing.
OMIGOD, this had become one of my favourite fics in this website. You just about made me cry. Really. I wasn't planning to, but the second last sentence "Just you and me again." did the job. You are fabulous. Keep writing, and stay awesome!
Chiba Katsumi chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This story makes me cry.. You're really such a good writer.
This is beautiful, I have nothing more to say.