Reviews for How Are You Today?
wHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME ITS 12 AM AND IM SOBBING IN MY BED
BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS REALLY GOOD KEEP IT UP
PrincessBluetree chapter 1 . 5/24
Oh fudge in hell the tears are spilling from my eyes. I can't stop crying. You broke my heart. I hate you
(I'm sorry I'm just a hurt baby right now, thank you so much for this lovely, heart breaking doc) ;;
Aaaghhh chapter 1 . 5/8
I hate you so much for this, I'm literally crying my eyes out. (Jk, i actually love you for writing this amazing fic.) The feels are Goddamn unreal and the angst level is too high to be healthy. I'm just gonna go and cry now.
sinfulxdaises chapter 1 . 4/12
oh gosh give me a moment.. the tears just cant stop falling (QAQ) I really love the way Takao and Midorima can talk to each other as though they have telepathy and the way you package the whole conversation. And because it is in Takao's POV, you see the pain the victim feels and the burden he carries though he is up and living! Ouch hurt myself... Now the only three words I wanna hear is "How are you?" and not "I love you." HAHA IMPACT! You know, the story isn't the heart twisting type, where your nose sours and your chest just aches. This story purposely shatters your heart force without hesitation and burn your eyes with tears. I was reading it in my room (shared with my sis) and then my sis was wondering what exactly was wrong with me? Strolling my phone with a bunch of crumpled tissues around me, filled with snot and tears. You made me breathless for a minute, the disgusting muscus block my nose and all. I couldn't even breath! GEEZ THANKS. HAHAHA~ btw, I read this three times and I just cant get enough of this angsty story! Perfect for depressing moments (sometimes you need these moments in life..) KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED LET THOSE IDEAS GO WILD midotaka all the way! hahahaha
RoyaiAllenaleeRight chapter 1 . 4/7
Ghad this fic made me cry haaaaaard
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 1/19
So did they actually pull the plug? Is the last sentence them meeting again?
sakuraofsnow chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
omg, this is um the 6th? time i've read this fic.
I'm always so touched by this fic, how Kazu wants Shin-chan to leave but wants him to stay at the same time really hits me everytime.
you have a really powerful way of writing, the indirect presentation is also amazing. Keep up the good work~~
Eitheldin chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Perhaps it's a little masochistic, but I read this story twice already. I cried as it was then when I read it the first time and I'm sure I'll cry the same way every next time. T_T
Tsuki Kuro 23 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
...I'm crying... Goddamnit... I'm actually crying...
Engxty Piksy chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Oh. My. GOD! i am in tears after reading this! so heart-wrenching!
SlicesofHeaven chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I feel genuine heartbreak right now. Wow, thus is angst on another level. I'm crying and my nose is runny and what even. I don't know what is happing to me but this is such an amazing fic and I can't even. Shin-chan and Takao will be happy in the next life. Definitely. Again, this is probably one of the few fics that can make me cry, not just shed a drop or two of water. Amazing work.
whitleigh chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
could you please give me the permission to translate your fanfic? I'd be really grateful. And thank you for writing such a wonderful, heart-wrecking fanfic.
A random writer chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Fuck you. Fuck your awesome writing. Fuck this masterpiece. It's so damn beautiful I can't even-/cries loudly/
zntkilledme chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Aww this made me tear up, especially when I envisioned Midorima getting so upset to be able to yell at people, especially Takao's parents! And then it ends with the "how are you today, Takao?" And I can't even. Because imagining Midorima like that, and just thinking about the aftermath, about how he might give up on fate... There's a reason this is one of my top ships...
Thanks so much for writing this, I really enjoyed it!
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
So. Freaking. Sad.

Really well written! :) I enjoyed it a lot.