Reviews for hear me roar
ceuxquisontenlaisse chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
It's... overwhelming. And I'd say tragically beautiful, because that's what it is, but then, is there any need to say it? Your words say it already. They were all courageous. And there are still so many more that should have deserved such tatoos but have left already. I guess, in some ways, these are for them (Lupin, Black, Tonks, Crevey, Weasley, Snape and so many more). Narcissa Black would have deserved one.
I like what you've done with them, with their feelings, how you've shown love in all its forms (friendship, brotherhood, lovers, family) as well as courage, what courage is, how it stands, what it means and how it is not always flaunt, but can be quiet, yet still effective.
peace for the night chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I loved these stories!

I love how you wrote the characters after the war, I particularly like Hannah's and Parvati's because I like the way you developed them because they were basicly just names in the cannon.

Thanks for writing this :)
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Aww loved this, especially the whole Angelina and George getting half tattoos that don't quite match up.
Darkheart Du Lac chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Oh, this is so beautiful! I nearly cried when I got to George's. Thanks for sharing :)
Diane.Y chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Very delicate. and original. Thank you :)
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
that's a bloody fantastic one-shot
earthtoalexis chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
That was beautiful! The characterizations were equal parts lovely and touching.
Just-another-lonely-fairytale chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
It was interesting to see the stories behind everyone's tattoos, I like Padma's (or was she Parvati?), quite nice.
CrownsAndConverse chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is- oh my god. You made me cry. It's so beautiful and haunting and well written.

nopenopenope go away feels
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was so powerful. I absolutely loved it, and the flow was magnificent. This whole idea was so original and heartbreaking and I have too many feels now I'm sorry. But just keep writing, because this. This was just gorgeous.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Extremely powerful and well written. This is beautiful.
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Wow, just wow. Absolutely amazing! Happy Writing:)
Just Me chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Beautiful!
tamatoe chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
i loved every single one of them. all the little snippets about everything before, during, and after the war for each individual was breath-taking. i especially loved george/fred/angelina's pieces. made me want to cry and laugh.

thank you so much for sharing!
awakeatnight chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I really really liked this; my favourites were Hannah and Dennis, I think, although they were all done wonderfully. Great job!