Reviews for A little something from me
candylemon3 chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Dawwwww that's so cute I wonder what Roxas got for Xion He really does make everything complicated. ._.
khdayskh1314 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
aghhhh another chapter yesh. thansk for the new release and it was so good like usual! xD

i hope you update soon! Wait. why did Roxas open it anyways? i'm betting it was revealed in an earlier chapter but i'm not so sure. and im on limited time so i cant really check the others...okay watever.

this was cute. but is the next chapter after this going to be a sort of sob story for Xion?
khdayskh1314 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
arrrgh i suck at deadlines too Dx

i cant wait for the next chapter! :DDD but i hope that Roxas will have the guts to finally see her :)
xXellesmeraXx chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Ugh this is sooooo cute! You have to make more! I absolutly love it!
KHWriter.com chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Eeek I can't wait for the next update!
A CLIFFIE!
Y U MUST MAKE ME WAIT DX
xD just kiddin xDDDD
This story has a lot of potential!
CONTINUEEEE!
xXellesmeraXx chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
UPDATE! this is too cute and you leave us on a cliff hanger?! im officially following and "favorite-ing"
khdayskh1314 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
gawrsh this is still good XDD

m favoriting this since its so good. I feel bad for xion since she didn't Get much from her crush. but at least it makes room in her heart From Roxy! :D sorry for the excitement but I cant wait for the next chappie!"
Cloudie Daze chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
That was really really good! I loved it! Pleeeaassseee write more soon!
tsukuneXmoka chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
I DEMAND MORExDDDDD
KHWriter.com chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Great story! I love it!
khdayskh1314 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Dude this is so GOOD!

I mean it was a good mid of everyithing. Humor romance and it wasn't OC at all. None ofvthen were and I was sucking up the story the whole time. Too bad you didn't finish it before christmas tho...but I hope u update reeeeal soon! :D
Shiori Yomu chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
AAAAAHHH! I'm lookin' forward to le' next chapter! What's gonna happen neeext?! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This seems like a pretty cool story, please continue.
insanitymobile chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
so cuteeeeee! please write more soon I love the way the charaters interact and they stay true to the game while being AU. Wonderful