Reviews for Magical Diary: Theresa's first year in Iris Academy
MisaoBlossom chapter 12 . 4/9
So glad that you're continuing the story! Theresa's comments had me laughing out loud; I agree, Grabiner does occasionally need to be decked for his actions :)
Aviskye chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Ten chapters into the story and I'm getting increasingly interested. I haven't played MD for ages, so reading this is like rediscovering the game from a different and much more thoughtful viewpoint - only after seeing your story did I realise I wasn't actually thinking that much while playing; I didn't have time to reflect on the personalities of all the people I was meeting during a normal playthrough. Reading or writing about it is really different and quite enjoyable.

Again, I love all the details and thoughts and now I'm wondering if your character will be in Professor Grabiner's class when he opens the letter. XD
Aviskye chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Ooh this came out faster than I expected. And it's long, too. And pretty satisfying. I love all the personal opinions you gave. :3 And you changed the title and (seemed to have) added categories, too...I do like what you're pursuing, though. I'm not very interested in romance and although Professor Grabiner's path is awesome in my opinion, there's already a fanfiction about it and just normal friendship with roommates sounds great.
Aviskye chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
WOO UPDATE :D

Great chapter and details as usual. It seems to me your vocabulary has grown a bit, or maybe that's just my English deteriorating or my forgetfulness of your writing which I last read months ago. In any case, I'm glad you accepted my chapter titles suggestion and am eager for the next week in the story!
Aviskye chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Greetings, fellow Iris Academy student! It's funny how I manage to find fanfictions like this on the day I kind of wished for it - not original sequels to Magical Diary, but accounts of the events in the game itself. So far - currently up to Chapter 7 - this had been more than quite enjoyable, more detailed than the in-game diary (and quite a bit more descriptive than the only other diary-formatted Magical Diary fanfiction I've found; I like this a lot) and described with a pleasantly light writing style. I wonder whose path you will end up on, but I'm pretty excited for just any of them. And I'm already adoring your Harry Potter references and how you point out notable things like having one class per day. In any case, I do think this is good enough for me to follow and perhaps favourite later; know that you have at least one reader waiting eagerly for the next chapter. :D

There's just one thing: In my opinion, it might be better if you titled the chapters with the dates written at the beginning of the diary entries instead of using 'Chapter x'. It just sounds more interesting and fitting to me, but it's your own choice.
PrincessOfDarkLove chapter 4 . 1/27/2013