Reviews for I'm Sorry, I Forgive You
Lam Baka chapter 1 . 4/21
Cue tears flowing down my face. What sucks about this whole things is that I have a big imagination and can picture things easily, do I was just crying, so many tears, all over my face. I swear, I haven't cried like that in a loooong time. So congrats on making me cry xD. Well on a good note great story! Really enjoyed it but terribly sad. You should really consider making a sequel or just continuing it, because I haven't seen many stories on Vlad raising Danny or something like that. So that's all I have to say, and I do hope that you do read this and consider making a sequel. (I'm assuming you didn't because it didn't say anything in the A/N)
EnderDragon21 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Lol. Why is the first thing I want to do right now, laugh?
fangirlBOT001 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Damn-it! Please...Next chapter. I'm begging ya! I... need... more. I'm dying here. I'm almost out of parings. First was Transformers then DC, Marvel, Cartoons, Video games, Anime, Anything yaoi, then nothing. Running out. I'm starting to go mad. (Calm down, your just freaking out.) O_O Alright. Guess so. Well anyway. I'm a pervo. Will be checking up on this again.
FangirlBOT001 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Moar! Please? Pretty Please? I need moar... it's been a while. Tooooo long to exact! Any way, please continue, this. I knida need it.
jo993551 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Nicely written story. I enjoy some gore from time to time.
I think you captured the characters rather ok.

It does leave me with questions.
Plot-holes that vex me somewhat.

Why did the men want to kill and leave Danny insane?
Were they just killers? did they do this sort of thing more often? Did they want a future with Dark Dan?

How did they get their hands on Tucker and Sam?
It was in the evening and I imagine at least super rich Sam has an amazing alarm. And related to the first question, how did they now to take those two? Were they spying on him?

Why didn't Danny go ghost to try and safe his family?
I can imagine but is doesn't really say. Maybe with Jazz he was to surprised and for Maddie to shocked, but as it is described it took some time to kill. So I would imagine Danny would struggle and going ghost is a learned response to danger for him.
EcoReibun chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
That's the bloodiest dark dam thing I've ever read...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love this
Azawrath chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
...T.T my eyes burn with tears! as soon as i got to the bottom i was like next button and then got even more sad that it wasnt there but this was really good and i wanna know who the killer was
xannador chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
...wow...that was some real horror at the beginning...and when Danny's family's spirits appeared a tear leaked out of my eye...so sad. I would love it if you would make a part 2, I think it's a nice concept for a story and it's VERY well written. Even if it was screaming bloody murder whole the time it gave it some special mood. Maybe you should have made it a little longer and describe how Danny felt while running away from Amity Park or something. But of course it's up to you :)
Anyways I loved it and I couldn't help myself drawing a few of the scenes XD Mostly to practice simple yet deep expressions. The ending of the chapter gave it all away. Maybe the dead of his family wouldn't leave him completly hopeless and alone. I guess the future isn't as set in stone as we think :P
SailorDeathMoon chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Uhhhhhhhhh...,., now don't take this the wrong way but I write some disturbing shit and that was almost on...the insane level. Not exactly my level *cough too crazy for you to reach me cough* but you know despite the obvious amount of gore, it was still pretty good. I liked it and I thought despite the minor grammar mistakes it was still really good. So good job! :) now go update H&H!
History101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
An interesting start, I for one would like to read more!
ravenoftime chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow... Some people. Killing them in front of Danny. Update soon please.
nickyx3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
*sniffs* that's just brutal...and sad...Vlad will take good care of Danny now...though I wonder why did those crazed men wanted to murder them..and then leave poor Danny insane...well not now anymore cause of Vlad's necklace thing...*sniffs* good one-shot though :D
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
sure i'll PM you XD i still wonder why they did it?