Reviews for The Gloves of Uther Pendragon
TheRPGWriter chapter 1 . 4/20
This is such a great satire if the show. It reminds me of the Sherlock Holmes fanfiction written by Arthur Conan Doyle's friend that lovingly made fun of all the tropes and turns of phase in the books. I thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you!

PS) seriously Morgana, find a subtler wardrobe.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2019
Too cute. Thanks for the smiles
Whiterabbit17 chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
God! This was hilarious.
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
Haha, that was hilarious!
yeratimelord-katniss chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
A true peice of art indeed.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
LOL! This is the best story I've read all week! I wish that there were more like it!
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Quite good fun, I snickered uncontrollably over Morgana's stealthy red cape and clacking heels. The way Morgana and Morgause ended all their addresses with 'sister' also struck me as really funny, and made me smile through that whole sequence. You really do point out a ton of the inconsistencies and general stupidity that tends to abound in Camelot. I realized pretty early on in the series that I wouldn't be able to able to enjoy it unless I didn't take it that seriously. The show has gotten some genuine feels outta me, but the main reason I watched it was for the high levels of snark between Merlin and Arthur. Anyway, you play everyone hilariously and close enough to the original personalities that ALL of these things could happen in the show and I wouldn't think it'd be that weird for a Merlin episode. You wrapped it up neatly, satisfyingly, and humorously. I feel full of chuckles and good humor!
Quazzie chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
"the muscles in her cheeks, which weren't yet conditioned enough to withstand all the smirking" loved that line, literally LOL.
Aeden chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
LOL. I love it. Short, to the point, hilarious.
nochance chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
That was hilarious.
Januscars chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! :P And then... Merlin fainted at the sight of a gloveless Uther.
I never noticed the gloves until this fic - now I'm rewatching a whole bunch of Merlins, and must agree, he is never without them. It's insane.
I'M LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF!
-JC
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Excellent *Cackles evilly*. Very humorous.
Eidolon02 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Well, good job, you've managed to make me pull something laughing this hard! I didn't even know I needed this, but clearly I've been waiting for the "Uther's gloves" story my whole life! XD I especially love the parts where you mock Smirkgana's SHINY BRIGHT RED STEALTHWEAR, not to mention Morgause's stupid, stupid plans. (And her zombie fetish, haha!) Seriously, this was fantastic amiga! I can't stop picturing Merlin fainting at the horrible sight of Uther minus his beloved leather gloves. *cackle*

(Oh, and super mega bonus points for fitting in a magic reveal and Mergana Team Up! :DDDDDDD)

Merry Post-Christmas! (Again)

(PS - Clearly those gloves must have gotten on Morgana in canon; come to think of it, I can't remember the last time she was bare handed... O_o)