Reviews for The Sky's the Limit
The Crownless Queen chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Interesting triad :p I don't really read a lot of those - but then there aren't that many - but I read enough to tell you I liked this one :)
And the end with Sir Cadogan was really great. Good job!
Someone aka Me chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Definitely forgot Sir Cadogan had a sword :D I love him, though — that addition just made me smile :)
I'm torn between loving and hating the way you ended it. I'm terribly curious to know where it goes next, but I like where it ends at the same time.

Overall, a very interesting read. Thanks for your entry!
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
This is very interesting. I'd love to see it progress into the three of them together. You left us with quite a cliffhanger there.

The prompts were all used very nicely. And it had an interesting flow to it. Not quite smooth and elegant, but quick and slightly rough which, to me, was fitting. I loved the way you used the sword in here. It was definitely creative, and I would never have considered it.

Overall, it was a very amusing piece. It had just right balance of humor and a that touch of angst.
MissingMommy chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I've recently come to kind of ship Lily/Louis. And Fredii is like my favorite next-gen character. So I like the fact that all three of them were in a fic together.

You used your prompts well. The dispair was evident in Fredii's thought - he shouldn't be thinking about them like that. And I loved the almost sarcastic form of "fantastic". You know, I forgot that Sir Cadogan had a sword. That was definitely a brilliant reminder on your part. And with your prompts, it flowed nicely and it was just easy to read.

While I'm confused on the triad things, even though two or three people have explained it to me before, I still liked this. The way that Fredii was longing to be with both of his cousins was well excuted. It does make me question their ages, though.

Overall, nicely done! :D
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
*speechless*

Gah... wow. Yeah. Now that, that is a threesome I would like to read more of. Please?

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea se?