Reviews for A Flower Blooms in the Capital
toki1 chapter 2 . 4/25
hope you update so sooon... cause it's amazing/
KJacket chapter 2 . 4/8
I really liked the humor, too bad there's only 2 chapters! But that was a fun read, I'm sure it'd be very enjoyable as well if there were any future releases :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Update please...

Can't wait to see saki's next adventure

mamita chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload soon more chapters, I love Saki, is my favorite, although it's a shame you do not have much role in the anime, he steals everything Nodoka, and I do not see much good Nodoka but hey, no offense, but I also like other girls and couples with Saki, the couple ShizunoxSaki I love, and TeruxSaki, or partner KoromoxSaki, I like a lot, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
BirthBySleep45 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Yo! This Fic is pretty Cool you know!...

I hope u'd be able to update Soon man! and I was just wondering wether u can update... cause I really wanna read what comes next!

I'll be waiting no doubt! XD
equastar chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
incredible pls update
Rainy-Round chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
like it so far, hope u have the chance to upload soon! :)
sgcassidy chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Glad you updated. You write good stuff. Looking forward to your next update. Totally get what you mean up writing style change though. It can be a bit annoying for lack of better description. Thanks for the chapter.
nightsentinel09 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Yey. I finally got around to reviewing this.

The fic is grammatically correct as always. If it has any anything that's wrong in the technical sense, I can't see it.

The only negative thing I can comment on is the Schubert reference you tacked on. It feels to much like an author note in the middle of the fic. It kinda breaks the flow while I'm reading. That and I'm probably too curious for my own good. I went and googled it so its maybe just me.

Now onto the fic itself.
Its really nice that you went back to the creation of Shiraitodai with Saki on it. The prologue was good but I've always felt that you missed some character interactions starting so deep in the tournament.

I also liked the small club meeting with Sumire. It really sets the mood of what I can expect from the Shiraitodai club. As for the mahjong itself, that's a really good rigging there.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Kuricchi chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
I really like this story, keep it up! I thought this chapter in particular was a fun read.

Just thought I'd point out that there is a very minor mistake in the mahjong match. Takami can't have tenpai for a shousangen if all of the chuns are in Awai's kan.
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Woohooo an update!

Super duper awesome chapter!

Thank you very much for making this !
Morli chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Wow, An update at last! It has been what... one year? I thought this fic was dead, but thanks for your effort!

I found something peculiar in this chapter. It say Koromo win the match in Nagano, but isn't the winner Teru? Or maybe Teru actually enrolled in Ryuumonbuchi and not Kiyosumi?
Hell Wait chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Thank you for updating this story. I'm finding it very entertaining so far and hope you keep writing. It's interesting to see if Saki will develop any differently under Sumire's guidance as opposed to Hisa's. Hoping to find out what happened to Teru. Maybe she went to one of the other Nagano schools instead of Kiyosumi. One thing I noticed in this story is American high school structure. Japanese high schools are only 3 years and do not use freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior classifications; I'm pretty sure it's first year, second year, and third year instead.
Forlorn Story Teller chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I have to applause your knowledge in Japanese mahjong! The first time I watch this anime I am pretty much had zero idea of how to play mahjong but the flashy move and Saki's cuteness hook me to this series.
I also want to try a hand for one-shot at least and start reading mahjong's guide online...
I do a basketball fic before so I think I can give Saki a shot, but I gave up doing a fic that include a mahjong match... the basic rule is still within my grasp, but tile reading and other stuff that require you to at least play often fry my brain...
Counting score is also a pain in the ass, so yeah KUDOS for Ritz, this game hurt my brain!
AlphaWolf45 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Update soon… I really wanna know what happens next :)