Reviews for an hour and a day
The Crimson Red Rose chapter 1 . 1/5
So this is probably one of the hardest fan fics to describe so here is my attempt
A very forward Kuroko with a street attitude
A very dense and confused Kagami
A nosy Momoi
Two outspoken "relationship counselors" named Alex and Himuro
Aomine being Aomine except he's studying philosophy. Yeah that's right AOMINE studying PHILOSOPHY!
left account chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Squeelz
kamuinoyume chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I'm really fascinated by how you chose to portray Kuroko in this one. He seems different, but interesting too. And I think Kagami is just cute here with his little doubts and insecurities. And I loved the bits with Aomine, Momoi, Alex and Himuro! They were really funny and insightful!
i chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I like it. This story is ,so far, the most well-written fic I have read in the KagaKuro fandom. However, I feel like it's a bit lacking towards the end, as if the ending seems a bit rushed. And I think it would have been better if this was a little longer than a oneshot (about 3 chapters would suffice, I suppose). That's only my opinion though.
Naire chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
You kniw, I love this new Kuroko! He has character! And smoking suits him somehow. He is even more mysterious now. Poor Kagami, he will have to manage :D
I would love to read more about them! Mooooore!
Tabibito-san chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
The reason why I love your fic so much is that every installment of yours has something that is very different from most other fics with the same pairings in this fandom. With this fic, I have to say I love this Kuroko the most! Even in canon when we see past his extremely nice and polite facade, it's shown that he could be underlying sarcastic and quite a meanie (as seen in many of his comments, or how he "bullied" Kagami and Kise), and in this fic you brought this part of him out very well. His characterization still feels very Kuroko-ish even if he smokes and swears more now. The subtle change in Kagami's character is great as well, he's more responsible rather than run straight ahead without thinking (as pointed out by Kuroko). All the KagaKuro's get-together part flows very nicely. The writing is great as always.

Btw, the thought of Aomine studying philosophy cracked me up but on second thought, it really fits him :)
Chappy-the-Bunny chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Might I just say that I absolutely love your writing style? My goodness, it's so enthralling!

I love how Kuroko's personality came to shine after Kagami's departure. The way that you portray him is really interesting and entertaining and I really love it! I recall your other fanfiction where you have Kuroko smoking, and I just love it! It's a trait that you can't really seem him doing the way he is now, but it just fits, you know?

Thank you so much for writing this, I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it! Keep up the amazing work! I'm a dedicated follower of yours. (:

- Chappy
Bree chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh wow. Just, wow. This is definitely on the list of best fics in the Kurobas fandom. Holy. Your writing is fantastic, and the characters, especially Kuroko, just felt so very... outlined and brought to life? I don't know the words for it, but just wow. The development was great, and Kagami's thoughts were very realistic and perfectly drawn out. I am so glad I read this. Thank you for writing this.