Reviews for Kiss Me Like You Mean It
Ventorum chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This was just beautiful. I adore the tenderness, openess and honesty they have when they are alone together and the fact that no-one else gets to see that but them. At the same time though I was proud of Dean's defence of their relationship, even if it wasn't exactly done in a way that Cas was comfortable with.
Again I say: Beautiful!
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awesome!
ship.me chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Just gorgeous. I love it when you torture them and give them impossible monsters and situations to face. But I love these little moments just as much, if not more. Your writing style takes my breath away once more and I can't help but smile at the relationship you've developed for these guys. Can't wait to see more of the verse. lovelovelove
Neumzie chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
EEEEEEEEEE! i LOVE pieces like this! reflective type things, my favorite!
michi1207 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
GAH! This is absolutely brilliant! I love how you've captured their personalities - I can definitely see Cas pushing Dean slightly away when he KNOWS Dean has kissed or done something to him for the sake of attempting to prove something to him - or even others. And Dean, well, he would definitely take it all in stride!

Can I just say that you're bloody amazing?!
mrstserc chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Awesomeness - I think you are right about Dean being willing to flip off the world about his relationship with Cas.