Reviews for Mute
knightinred chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Ah, poor Kamui. You should make a sequel when Takasugi and Zura meet each other ;D
ellywhite chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Wow... awesome *-* i really like TaKamui and well I'm certainly grateful that you wrote this (i learned that you liked TakaZura more on your profile though '' makes sense)
Anyways, i wouldn't object a sequel (one-shot is enough) with a happy Kamui ending. I don't care if Takasugi wants him back or he goes to Gin or Abuto (?) for comfort ((i prefer Gin- everyone likes Gin *smirks*))
So. Uh. Yeah. Awesome story :D
ABC chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
But i like TakaXKamui more for the next sequel ( if it can happen).
ABC chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Please can you write a sequel ?
Babybananaleaves chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
So sad and so good.
Poor Kamui-san. Takasugi is looking for the image someone else (Zura) in him '
Ashu-chwan chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Maaaah, so sad and so woah! Oo

Seriously, it was really good. The characters weren't OCC or anything like that, it was well written and... and Takasugi! *q* And the bittersweetness (I don't know if it's a word... But if it wasn't already, it is now! xD) of the whole thing was really well described. n.n

All in all, I really liked your fic! It was awesome! :3

PS: I wonder how Kamui looks without his hair braided? :D Nya
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
So Sweet! Just What I Was Looking For. Loved It! :)
Pinky Divertimento chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
GAIWHDJABJDLBL! Good fic. But poor Kamui! yeah... I'm sorta leaning towards TakasugixKamui no MATTER WHAT YOU SAY! but you gotta feel for Takasugi. Sigh. now I don't know which pairing I want to prevail. T_T

... oh well.

... threesome perhaps.?
mlogiizer chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
i'm stalking you, my friend . :)

i'm not really into this fandom so i had basicaly no idea what the hell was going on , but this was still a really well writen , not sure if it's in character story , but it's good nonetheless . Maybe i should get into Gintama ? ;)

faving this . :D

mlogiizer
fucktheclosedMinded chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
OSEternity? Makes it sound like OSED. ;D Anywhoooo... great first Gintama fic! Bow wow! Boom bow wow! xD It was pretty epic if I have to say so myself. Not sure if I support either of these pairs though, yknow, I'm more into Bansai x Takasugi or something like that and Gintoki x KAtsura (or maybe Elizabeth x Katsura? :O), but this was a pretty cute fic. ;) Makes you sorta pity both parties. :S Oh well! KAmui's fault for falling for Takasugi in the first place and Takasugi's fault for turning evil and DITCHING Katsura! xD Still. Poor guy.

Anyway, keep up the good work and continue your masss production of fics for the Christmas season? IS that what you're doing? two fics in less than a week, pshh your killing me! XD LArlarlar!

BAI!

(OSED). :3
itachi uchiha chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
aww that was a cute story! poor kamui poor takasugi. poor katsura? XD i really enjoyed this!: ) and you changed your penname (though it still looks similar to your previous one ), at first i was like 'who the heck is this' and then i realized it was you. lol. XD anyways,great job!