Reviews for Lost and Found
Hawk50 chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
What a perfectly lovely story.

Seems that Catherine and Vin are certainly good for one another. I hope she'll be able to settle into "city life" and that that life will be kind to her. I'll look forward to your next installment. Thanks for sharing this labor of love with us.
Skylard20 chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
I don't know what to say, I love that Vin has found someone that truely loves him and he her, but I am curious what you have plan for the two. Will it end happily ever after or will the forces of man and nature separate them. Please continue like this very much.
K chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
I think she'd fit in well helping at the convent in Vista City where Josiah's sister is. In those days it's quite likely that would be a good, and a realistic, solution for a blind woman without a means to support herself. I don't see how she would really have been able to trap, even a trapline, being blind, sorry doesn't seem very realistic
Skylard20 chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
another great chapter, keep them coming.
Effie17 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Thanks for another great chapter.
Effie17 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Good first chapter. Very interesting.
Terry Kay chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Victim restitution old west style! I like!
Skylard20 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
I usually get rather jealous of any woman in Vin life, but I am liking this Vin is a true man and I like the fact that you are going this route.
Terry Kay chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Oh dear. I foresee more Vin whumpage.
Skylard20 chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
It's still good, curious to see how it all folds out.
lunaz chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Even though there is not much of Ezra in this story and I am a big Ezra fan, I am really enjoying reading this fic. The flow of this story works very well and I look forward how Chris and the others help Vin regain his memories.
Kathy chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Glad the guys found Vin, hope they can get close to him and help him remember them
Skylard20 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Lord how mercy, this gets better and better. PLEASE continue!
Terry Kay chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Another excellent chapter! Vin's settling in but I think the gu's plan will go pear shaped!
lunaz chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Exciting chapter. The bar scene had me tensing up to see what will happen next.