Reviews for Misfits
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
BlueJay026 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
You did an awesome job writing this out! I liked how you described what Ralph and Vanellope were doing while they were talking with each other, and you did great writing about their emotions and why they were bullied.

Keep on writing stories!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Really nice story here. Ralph and Vanellope's relationship is a big part of why I love the movie, because they discover that they both are outcasts in their respective games and want to make things better for themselves. This makes them realize that they aren't very different from each other after all, and that's why they become friends. I especially love it near the end, when Vanellope hugs Ralph because of how he was a big help to her, and he said that their friendship was enough to keep him happier than he had been previously. And it's especially a touching moment when Ralph sees Vanellope win the race, and she waves to Ralph when she sees him, and he waves back. I also love his line "Turns out I don't need a medal to tell me I'm a good guy, cause if that little kid likes me, how bad can I be?" One of the best last lines to a Disney film I've heard in a long time.
All Things Animated chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I know what that's like. Being bullied hurts, but it always helps to have great friends (like Vanellope and Ralph who will stay by your side no matter what. Good job, and God bless you, too.
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I know exactly how these two feel. Great job writing.
bStormhands chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Yeah, WIR lets us deal with those emotions. Good job.
DangerousD chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was great, I really liked this
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was sweet. The Vanellope and Ralph moment -not the part about bullying. I always wondered if they would ever reflect back on those days.

It's not something you can just forget.

Keep writing! :)
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was really well-done and very in character. It was bittersweet. And I'm sorry to hear about you being bullied. I'm always here if you want to talk.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I'm glaad things worked out for them, and they're right, you don't have to let others push you to be something you're not.