Reviews for The Little Things
p3008 chapter 7 . 1/6
I love this story (and your others to) this one just really gets me, i found cam such an relateble character... even with the suicide.
I love how much more character he gets with this, even tough its not.. wel,l official.. its really good, may i say, even great.
HopelesslyFictional chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
So I logged into my fanfic account for the first time in months and I'm greeted with this updated story and it just made my day so much better :)
Lady Azura chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
Finally! I've been waiting for an update! Good to know this wasn't abandoned.
Lady Azura chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Fantastic chapter.
beanbag1234 chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
yay, you're back! I missed you :) I'm glad you're writing again, you are very talented! Seriously, anything you write, I would love to read.
HopelesslyFictional chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
1. I'm definitely still interested I'm this wonderful story so please keep writing.

2. I'm glad you said it because I feel the exact same way about degrassi's irrelevance anymore...

3. Your writing is still flawless and this update was phenomenal. :)
imogensrocket chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
I loved this chapter! It's so sweet, and I love how you describe details! I can't wait to see where it all goes from here, and how Cam overcomes his demons and how Maya reacts and helps him.
Blueprint chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
I really enjoy this story and can't wait to read more. I'm curious what will happen to Cam next. Update soon.
Lady Azura chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Great chapter!
HopelesslyFictional chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
The cheesiness was a welcome change. I love your ability to write raw, emotional distress but once in a while, a little cheese is needed :)

This just felt like a typical teenage day, the two of them obsessing over Marty McFly, eating popcorn, sharing a blanket, and I loved that.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Sub par my freaking butt! This was adorable. I want to hurt u for thinking otherwise. Quit being so hard on youtself. If I could write like you I would be content with my life. Anyway this is the most affordable thing ever and you have no clue how high I jumped up when I saw you updated. Love this story. Keep up the good work! You truly are amazing! :)
ShowTime chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
I love the way you opened the chapter (still reading but I had to post that) it just really feels like I'm looking in on someone's life and it's done quite well. I forgot but aren't you like the 15 year old author or something? Crazy. If not then you're old and decrepit but if you are then I'm impressed.

Also, I too know the disappointment of staying up extremely late (getting up that early like Cam though? Eh probably not), and then having a streak of good shows ended by the 700 club or something else that's poopy.

pin-prink pin prick

"Just give me everything we when you're done,"

her pit bull-grasp refusing to cut and deals.

Frozen, he seemed it happened a lot around Maya.

Toronto was supposed to be his new leaf... new... Maple... Leaf...? :P

Loved the Cam and Maya scene on the couch. I would say my favorite part is how their hands go from barely touching to pretty much holding hands by the end of it. Not major but it kind of shows how both are sort of timid and new and it's cute and well done.

And did you know.. not sure if many people realize this, but the character Kramer on Seinfeld is pretty much like Doc in Back to the Future. Watch for it next time the similarities are there.

And Roseanne is the best TV show ever but Boy Meets World is okay too
imogensrocket chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Omg this was so good. I love how you can capture Cam's emotions so completely and paint such a vivid picture of events. I can't wait for chapter eleven!
msleahbeah3236 chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
This chapter was wow... super intense! Love the maya's persoective too. I can't even tell ypu how amazed I am by all of your talent!
Rojjy chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
You should have incorporated the underwear part So cuate!