Reviews for Dear Mom and Dad, I'm not that fine! The host has lost his mind!
Queen Of The Waffles chapter 40 . 7/2/2014
I know you said the story was over but would you consider doing one for the new Pahkitew Island cast?
mugheessaeed2002 chapter 40 . 6/7/2014
This Was Really Hilarious But I Feel Really Sorry For Chris's Mom...Well At Least Chris Still Cares About Her A Little...The Part Was A Little Cute And How Chris Mentioned The Total Drama Girls In Almost Every Paragraph Was Hilarious..Harold Really Is An Idiot At Times...Seeing That Chris Was Harassed As A Child Makes Me See Him In A Whole New If Someone Consoled Him He Would Actually Be Nice With The Total Drama Contestants? Maybe Or Maybe Not...He Is Still Chris After All.I Was Expecting An Opening Monologue Of Contestants Like Beth,Cody,Duncan,Gwen Asking Chris To Write A Letter After They Had Written Their Own.
GreenPokeGuy chapter 40 . 6/6/2014
That's a nice way to end it. Someone has to have a happy-ish ending. :P

I loved this story and I think you did really well. :)

-Green
RedEyedWarrior chapter 40 . 6/6/2014
I can not believe that Chris still sleeps with a stuffed bear. Judging by his reaction to a real bear humping his toy, Chris apparently thinks Mr Snuggles is real and I find that creepy. Typical creepy Chris. I'm pretty sure Chris should've sent that letter to a bridge or a nursing home.

That was a terrific story you've written. Amazing job as always. Keep up the good work.
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 40 . 6/6/2014
When Chris said something about Bridgette and Zoey about being dirty it got me an idea for a lemon.
UltimateWarriorFan4Ever chapter 40 . 6/6/2014
Ha, what a pervert Chris is. You write him so hilarious! Props to you! _
mugheessaeed2002 chapter 39 . 6/2/2014
This Just Tells Us How Annoying Chris Is And Now I Understand Why Chef Hatchet Is Always So Grumpy...Having Fun With The Kids Is Probably The Only Form Of Entertainment He Has There Anyway.
Green Apple Princess chapter 39 . 5/28/2014
IT'S THE FIIINAAAL UUUPDAAATE! doo do doo do, doo doo doo doo do... Can't wait!
RedEyedWarrior chapter 39 . 5/23/2014
I feel very bad for Chef's parents being in a nursing home. Chef is not going to like it when he reads his parents' will. Though in fairness to Chef, he does have to put up with the idiotic contestants who never close their doors. I bet it explains why Izzy gets to molest everyone without even trying. Anne Maria is weird.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to Chris's letter.
UltimateWarriorFan4Ever chapter 39 . 5/23/2014
Wow, Chef's life must suck really bad. I could get used with Anne Maria and that 'hair-spray' thing. I'm certain I would never want to be in his shoes, ever again. Good work, though! Really enjoyed this chapter!
mugheessaeed2002 chapter 38 . 5/19/2014
Its hilarious How Dakota has to adapt to everything because she is so rich and she never saw or did any of this stuff..But The Laundry Part with Noah and Geoff cracked me up..I also wonder about Chef has a good point Sam/Dakota in this chapter was fantastic!At least someone doesn't hate this place so 't wait to see Chef Hatchet's And Chris' s!
GreenPokeGuy chapter 38 . 5/18/2014
Lol, poor Dakota. At least she has Sam.

It looks like most girls have offered to sleep with Chris now. :P

I love how she took washing lessons from Noah, and Geoff keeps failing. :P

-Green
RedEyedWarrior chapter 38 . 5/18/2014
I look forward to reading Chef's and Chris's letters.

Did Dakota really have to take washing lessons from Noah? Well at least she passed, whereas Geoff is still failing. I dunno what the hell Bridgette sees in him. I take it not having room service is not someoen Dakota would appreciate. I can't really blame her for not being able to deal with the littering, but at least she's found Sam and is enjoying playing video games.

Good work as always, Brittany. Keep it up.
UltimateWarriorFan4Ever chapter 38 . 5/18/2014
Geez, I hate to be in Dakota's shoes right now. Then again, I would feel good being at an awesome sports event then being in a smelly dump quite like her. But at least her feelings toward Sam was very sweet and heartwarming. So you did quite a good job on this! Well done.
pinkdogtags chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
Lightning is afraid of lightning. Wowwww...
Nice Lightning impression! You did a really great job making him the dumbass jock he was born to be.