Reviews for Dear Mom and Dad, I'm not that fine! The host has lost his mind!
Waterdragon chapter 36 . 3/27
You do have Dakota left. Also, you have Beth, I noticed you kinda forgot about her. Still, you gave me my daily of them just cracked me up, Zoey's in particular, I wonder what. You'll do with Dakota and Beth.
Thx!
I reeeally love this story. Can't wait til you update again!
Does Trent have OCD he acts like death the kid except crazier
Technical Technicalities chapter 36 . 12/31/2013
I CRACKED UP AT MAL'S PART XD
Guest chapter 36 . 12/24/2013
This is great maybe you should do the resonces too
WriterOfTheSky chapter 36 . 12/21/2013
You had me at "Sup douchebags"
Mal Is My King chapter 36 . 12/20/2013
I just randomly started laughing as I was reading this and mum came over and started asking If I was okay! XD

And you did a fantastic job on the personalities XD oh god Mal tho.

Best letter by far!
TDSuperFan chapter 36 . 12/20/2013
Does anyone else find it ironic that Chester is saying that back in his day he called his parents instead of writing old fashioned letters?
Novanto chapter 36 . 12/20/2013
Mal, stop being an ass!
EvilAngel666 chapter 36 . 12/20/2013
funny...
RedEyedWarrior chapter 36 . 12/20/2013
I loved Mike's letter. You wrote the personalities really well. Poor Mike. I laughed at Chester's side of the letter, and I think you did Svetlana's very well. Manitoba Smith is very full of himself and Vito is a perve. And Mal is crazy. Good job!

I look forward to reading Beth and Dakota's letters. You should definitely do Chris and Chef's letters. Do Chris last. I know it's going to be... Chris-ish, which is why we must wait until the end :)
mugheessaeed2002 chapter 36 . 12/20/2013
This was the best letter yet...I Didn't know Svetlana Liked Alejandro...Oh the Irony Chester...and I especially love Mal's surprise part and Vito's part mainly because I love Anne Maria...I Wonder why Mal Didn't cross the other's parts.
Also...Left:Dakota...Chef Hatchet..Chris...Beth.
GreenPokeGuy chapter 36 . 12/20/2013
Haha, I loved all his personalities taking over. :P

-Green
jessieblackcat13 chapter 35 . 12/11/2013
These are all fantastic! I couldn't stop laughing. You're idea of Chris and Chef writing a letter to their parents' is different and interesting. I can't wait to see how you are going to do Dakota and Mike! Mostly Mike.
jessieblackcat13 chapter 22 . 12/10/2013
The one on Linsay's letter is funny. You said that you wanted lines to cross through it, but truthfully it might have made it difficult to read. Love the letters so far.