Reviews for An Encounter With Pearce
faith chapter 5 . 4/2
wow this is the the perfect story ever i love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
e
RWang chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
I've read this after reading The Kiss, so it's quite late.
It's a good story. When I was reading James Patterson's Witch and Wizard series I always craved that he would add more scenes between Wisty and Pearce. You not only did that but the way you portrayed Pearce is exactly how James Patterson portrayed him in the books. Pearce is one of my favorite characters. I loved how he's powerful & evil but extremely attractive at the same time. It's great that you described the details of his features such as the white blond hair, blue eyes, and his character, such as his wicked arrogance. Just like you, I also believe that there is still goodness in him despite everything he did.
I don't know whether you've read The Kiss yet, but Pearce does play quite an important role in the story. He appears as Heath for most of the time in the book whom Wisty fell in love with. And we find out some of his secrets: He's The One's and Izbella's son & the Wizard King is his grandfather. Still, my favourite book in the Witch and Wizard series is The Gift. You should totally write more of this excellent creative story! It's great. Keep up the nice work!
g chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
chicken nuggets
Angelicia chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Please add more
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
U should write more it was really good
Morgan chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
so amazing! and so realistic!
heavenly chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
You should make more
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Can't wait for the next update, and keep on rocking the Pearce!
cheshire.death chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
more please ad i would label it Wisty and Pearce.
Hannah dunst chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
I LOVE it u HAVE 2 write more! :)
AccidentalFangirl chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Update update this is a great story
Fletcher chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Please write more!
I know you haven't updated in forever but I just can't find a good Pearce/Wisty fanfic and I found YOURS!
MissDarkness101 chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Continue! Just finish reading the book. Awesome!
Vintage Apocalypse chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Really good chapter
I like Pearce wihout his memory hes nice but still pearce ya know
Keep writing :)