Reviews for Titanium
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 9 . 1/20
Well this should be intriguing. I bet that Tiff might have an issue, and Beca might have to step in if she is a total bitch to Chloe. Continue?
jasmine.allgeyer chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
I really wish that you could add more to this story. It is off to a great start and it would be better if you find more out.
24bookgeek chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
This chapter was a bit confusing but I still liked it! Please update soon
BeccaKiblin chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
I hope you update soon, really like this!
reading-is-my-love chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Thank you for writing this perfect and awesome story so far. I hardly favorite a ff story anymore, but I'm glad I get to do it for yours. Stories like this is the reason I read ff. Hope your next chapters will be as enjoyable.
littleweb chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
:]
laurenrulez1 chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Continue soon please
Dontworryaboutit chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
KEEP HPGOING DUDE! THIS STORY IS PRETTY COOL BT HURRY UP TO THE PART WHERE TYGO TO THE SKI RESORT! I WANNA SEE THE BELLAS GO CRAZY! JUST KIDDING BHT SERIOUSLY KEEP UPDATING AND ALSO DO YOU KNOW A BAND CALLED PARAMORE? WELL IF YOU HAVE THEN MAYBE AN IDEA SUGGESTION COULD BE THAT AN PARAMORE IS BECAS LADY JAM!? :-)
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Oh my!
UltimateSk8erXD chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
I really hope ur going to complete this...this fic is well written and I'd really hate for it to stay unfinished... I'm glad you updated it.

Thanks for sharing
Fitnessis chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Love this story and your writing so much! Very glad to see you back and updating this one! Can't wait to see what happens with the return of Beca's buddies; here's hoping they don't stir up too much craziness with Beca and Chloe. Can't wait to see what happens on their date!
Stephanie310 chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Can't wait to see what happens.
SnowboardingQueen chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Ack! I seriously hope she won't blow off chloe...ANYTHING but that. I'm begging you lol this update was great, and they kissed! Aca-awesome. I think sheila is great, not throwing keys at someone's head, but shes great! Sweet update, I'll go check your poll now