Reviews for Titanium
Really good story. Please update soon :)
Soccerchick chapter 6 . 4/10
Dude write more please!
surfingXgirl13 chapter 6 . 4/6
I absolutely cannot wait for their vacation at the resort! Its going to be crazy! I can't wait for more, please update soon :)
Ozyworms chapter 6 . 4/5
I love this story!
You write the characters/relationships so well and Beca and Chloe are adorable.
I hope you'll update soon, keep up the great work :) !
aderrett chapter 6 . 4/4
i really like this story
AlphonseAl chapter 6 . 4/4
Sheila is the best.

I hate Daniel.

I really like this fic.

Sheila and Bec should eventually have more bonding time. She could be her other mother! :D
Msweeney1997 chapter 6 . 4/3
Literally soooooooo good I love it soooo much. Please you have to continue it,I'm in love. Such well thought out characters!
Love it. I like how beca and shelia got along and i also like the backstory. Can't wait for the next update
elfspirit7 chapter 6 . 4/1
awesome chapter! I can't wait until your next update! As for the trip there should be maybe an avalanche that traps and Beca and Chloe together? Snowboarding accident/injury for Beca (saving Chloe)? Etc?
TrustInFaith chapter 6 . 4/1
Loved it
Cups-And-Ice chapter 6 . 4/1
I am really liking this story, especially Beca interacting with Chloe's family - I hope there will be more of that.
Please update it soon :)
KSpecial chapter 6 . 4/1
Great chapter and story. Can't wait till one of them goes for it and admits they like each other. Update soon.
allANN chapter 6 . 3/31
I love this story! I love the idea of Beca being a friend of the dancers or being one herself! Also, I think it would be fun if Aubrey and Beca became friends, and Aubrey found out about Beca's toner for Chloe.
Des771 chapter 6 . 3/31
You're a good writer mate. I like that this story can actually hold my attention, it's a hard thing to do :)
Lauritxa 'The Nipslips chapter 6 . 3/31
I hope Beca don't forgive her dad (he his a jerk), but would be cool Beca get along Shelia.
Beca have a lot of friends in Michigan that are overprotective of her would be nice and fun to watch, her ex should making a stop becuase her and Aubrey would be interesting. Andddddd Beca being friends of the dancers of the club would be hot/fun/cool/hot/jealous!Chloe/hot.
I think Beca should be a totally different person in Michigan