Reviews for Titanium
I can't believe it's been a year and then some since yu last updated. I can still recall when your latest chapter came out Life is passing by wayyy too fast.
IshipDaBestShipsOtp chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
SHIT I NEED THIS
Trash4bechloe chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
Awesome story, totes hilarious and fluffy!
Please update :(
ludu12 chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
This is a great story! Please update it!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
Dude are you ever going to update because this story is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
update pleeeeaaassseee!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
UPDATE
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
Hey come on you've gotta update! You haven't for like 7 months and tho story is awesome.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
Hey! This story is great but you haven't updated in like 7-8 months! come on man it's soooo good and i really want to see more Beca and the Beales bonding...plus i kinda want to see Jake say something to Beca that really upsets her and Chloe yells at Jake then finds Beca which leads to Bechloe smut! UPDATE pleeeaaasssee!
everyonelovesagoodBhloe chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
UPDATEEEEEEE PLZ
CastBound Graceus chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Update please
Tomboi253 chapter 9 . 6/4/2015
Are you ever gonna update;)?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
I love this sooooo much... I am a little perturbed that beca crashed and saw the "blood smeared floor" which I presume was from her injury. There is no reference to any injury post-crash. Surely, it must be revealed because it is no light matter from the velocity and spatial movement as Beca was riding and jumped. Unless there is a light reference (or somewhat large reference) to the fact that Beca crashed or will crash and have a more devastating/debilitating injury, i.e. Snowboarding (preferable), many audience and readers such as myself will be entertained but lacking the condiments of a potentially delicious meal. Keep up the good work and I just wished to inform you of your excellence.

-TTank
coverthatbedfairly chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Please, please continue writing! I just read it - and I want to read more!
Jem 4ever chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
Hope Beca's friends aren't too much. I don't really like them. Anyway good chapter and story so far! Please update soon!