Reviews for Hidden in the Sands of Time
kyoanna chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
*sigh* lil is as oblivious as her dad the scum (who's not quite as scummy as before) isn't her birth dad danny is that baby is her she concieved her at 17 but by the time lil is born shell be 18 it does take 9 months *sigh* also semi-unsure revelation for whatever reason possibly also why danny is not there it just isn't safe for lil to be half ghost I have two theories one much more plausible after the one memory 1) (the now less plausible one) something was hunting all half ghosts and/or danny specifically once he was out of the picture knowing he had a half ghost daughter would make lil a target 2) (the slowly becomeing more plausible) danny made a HUGE MISTAKE. Whether he worded something in a bad way or had such an awful initial reaction to the pregnancy or later did something that in sams eyes was potentially going to harm their child (like continueing ghost fighting despite an alternate solution) and sam left him now to avoid danny simply because she can no longer stand him or maybe the pain turned him obseesive like vlad and he's absolutely determined to find them or drove him insane like dark dan or maybe she thinks one of the latter happened with the fact thaat she never knew who he was its unlikely for whatever reason he's still considered a national hero lending credit to the went insane bit although probably not as bad as dark dan since he's also not known as a worldwide menace and the world isn't in shambles either
kyoanna chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
I don't know if it counts since I'm a late comer but my awesome deductive skills are bugging me dannys her real dad he in some way dies or gets permanently seperated from sam and lilith whom was just conceived in depression sam can't raise lilith on her own marries the scum (liliths "dad") since the scum is a jealous bastard he takes out on sam that liliths isn't his child and sam never got over danny I have to assume all this happened between her conception and 4 years of age since her "parents" got married 4 years after her birth well maybe the taking it out on sam part took longer but anyway yeah
Frost chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
I really loved the story! I was really amazing and I will definitely be reading it again️

-Frost️
monzepelmoon chapter 20 . 9/6/2013
I really liked this story. This idea did cross my mind a while ago and I am glad that someone thought of it as well and finished it. I loved the epilogue. Nice touch ;). Keep on writing.
Moon-chan
Sailor Saiyan007 chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
Wah! I loved this! I stayed up half the night reading it and forced myself to go to bed so I wouldn't be too tired this morning.
Chany Rose chapter 20 . 5/9/2013
great i love it
ShadowKid321 chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
What if benji gets his powers on his birthday? O.o
DannySamLover20 chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
:) nice job!
ProudDrakester chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
Awww it is so sad that it ended so soon. I've looked forward on every Tuesday and/or Friday to see an update from this story and now it feels like life sucks and I suddenly have to grow up :(. But I love the ending and I loved this story. It was so interesting and so mysterious as well. I hope I read more from you in the future. May God bless you and your family. Have a nice day 3.

Xoxo,
It's Michi Birch. (Forgive me for my language. That's just how I either introduce myself or close something. It's not meant to be personal.)
CharlieBoneFan chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
That was great thanks for making some of my reading life enjoyable.
ShadowDragon357 chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
That was a really great ending. Good job. I love the name Benji. I actually thought he was a dog at first and then realized it could be a younger sibling as well.
princessbinas chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
What a sweet ending! I knew Lil could do it!
SamXDanny chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
Oh, this was an amazing story, my friend. I'm so glad that I started reading since the beginning. This story deserves much viewers and reviews it could get.

Wonderful, beautiful story. I cannot wait to read others stories by you! Keep on writing! :)
ShadowDragon357 chapter 19 . 4/26/2013
Well, it may not have been good as the original, but it was still amazing. Good job.
DannySamLover20 chapter 19 . 4/26/2013