Reviews for Voices
BlackNightmareDragon chapter 2 . 7/25
(*squealing*) God damn this is adorable. I love it. Even though this ship ain't canon, you hold the personalities of the characters in place so perfectly I wish it WAS canon!
Noxaura Cille chapter 1 . 5/25
Yeah, I can see the accent running into your writing, but I shall persevere! I ain't from the South for nothing. I can deal with a little bit of a Southern accent. After all, I hear it every day. ~Nox
Regality chapter 1 . 4/17/2015 that's the end? he dies-again?
tjw242 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Wow, this was awesome. 'Nuff said.
SweetToothForLife chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
fro your a/n, gross
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Love it so sad but still loved it
scream7 chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
It was good, but if you hadn't pointed it out in the author note I wouldn't have figured it was a JackxBunymond.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Pretend some other character was in Bunny's place huh?
Hmmm... I guess I'll go with my favorite Jack pairing... O.O
(My fav paring is PitchxJack)
sarafine-ecleips chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
It is awesome, I am near speechless.
Mimi011 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
"let's do it." Said Pitch, pulling Jack closer.
"Lets." Replied Jack. And they did it for eternity, since they're immortal and stuf.
Quetoa chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Interesting. Interesting, indeed.
- Quetoa :3
Rose O' Sharon chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
I would love to review your work, but words are totally failing me now. amazing. Simply . . . amazing. Thank you.
Janazza chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Wow, I'm not a fan of Bunny/jack fanfics, but I I couldn't help but smile when jack nipped at his nose. I can't tell you how heart broken I felt in chapter 1. OMG, the poor guy!

I just wanted to say, that was great. Excellent. Tear worthy!
kyiomi chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I loved it! Write more stories like it please?
SanjiRoronoa chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Don't worry JackRabbit is my cup of tea! And from this story I will be expecting more beautifully written stories! Ok lol that was ummmm kinda proper with all the grammar stuffssssss but I don't usually type on my iPod so yeaaaaa... BUT MOARE STORIESSSS! PLEASE!