Reviews for Voices
tjw242 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Wow, this was awesome. 'Nuff said.
SweetToothForLife chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
fro your a/n, gross
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Love it so sad but still loved it
scream7 chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
It was good, but if you hadn't pointed it out in the author note I wouldn't have figured it was a JackxBunymond.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Pretend some other character was in Bunny's place huh?
Hmmm... I guess I'll go with my favorite Jack pairing... O.O
THAT DIDN'T WORK
(My fav paring is PitchxJack)
sarafine-ecleips chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
It is awesome, I am near speechless.
Mimi011 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
"let's do it." Said Pitch, pulling Jack closer.
"Lets." Replied Jack. And they did it for eternity, since they're immortal and stuf.
Quetoa chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Interesting. Interesting, indeed.
- Quetoa :3
Rose O' Sharon chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
I would love to review your work, but words are totally failing me now. amazing. Simply . . . amazing. Thank you.
Janazza chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Wow, I'm not a fan of Bunny/jack fanfics, but I I couldn't help but smile when jack nipped at his nose. I can't tell you how heart broken I felt in chapter 1. OMG, the poor guy!

I just wanted to say, that was great. Excellent. Tear worthy!
kyiomi chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I loved it! Write more stories like it please?
SanjiRoronoa chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Don't worry JackRabbit is my cup of tea! And from this story I will be expecting more beautifully written stories! Ok lol that was ummmm kinda proper with all the grammar stuffssssss but I don't usually type on my iPod so yeaaaaa... BUT MOARE STORIESSSS! PLEASE!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Yay, I'm so glad you decided to write another chapter. And you haven't disappointed. It was a very interesting way to go with it - suspended animation. Very cool :) I will admit, I don't like the BunnyxJack pairing you've hinted at, but other than that the whole thing was epic :) I think it was really well written and a great little story.

*Hannah*
detractis chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh my gosh! This was Amazing!
I've been waiting for one of these kind of fics to be written, I just love the angst XD
I love your writing it has a kind of depht in It, and you write jacks inner dialouges and experience with self harm well.
with love have a merry christmas!
dadou chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
oh my, thankyou for updating! you really write pretty well. It must be extremely tough to make the pov of so many different characters! but i think you kept all of them in tune. I wish this fic had been longer, i empathized so much with all the characters! but again, you wrapped it up really well. On a moment I truly thought You'd killd jack and i was-HOW WILL THIS END NOW? and then you went and did it excellently.. thankyou for the good reading! I'm checking now on your other writings, keep up the good work! this was really moving