Reviews for Minerva
Prescripto13 chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
First a son, then a wife. To lose one's entire family like that-how heartbreaking. The loss was well-conveyed as Kakashi responded to "Minerva's" question.
harvestangel99 chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Great chapter, I'm excited to read what happens next! :-D
Mina Luriya chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Cool! How intriguing! I'm very much looking forward to seeing what will happen next. The plot is so good :)
JirachiofFlyingMammals chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
Poor sakura. Update soon. I feel really sad for them.
harvestangel99 chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Aw great chapter! :)
Prescripto13 chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
I loved "Minerva's" exploration of Kakashi and Sakura's home . . . so many stories in each room! The story behind the nursery was indeed heartbreaking.
harvestangel99 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
awesome chapter I hope she starts remembering soon :)
Prescripto13 chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
I really felt for Kakashi in this one.
harvestangel99 chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Awesome chapter!
JirachiofFlyingMammals chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
I think this story is super interesting and promising. Please update soon; I'm totally intrigued!
harvestangel99 chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
great chapter!
Prescripto13 chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Agreed, Kakashi's self-restraint has been phenomenal thus far. I really feel for his situation.
JirachiofFlyingMammals chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I love this. I'm so curious about how sakura lost her memories but time will tell I guess.
Please update soon!
Hoshiakari Kokoro chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I clicked on this story by accident, and I'm very glad I did so. Its got a very interesting storyline. Although if you continue to switch between kakashi and sakura's pov I recommend not (I'm not sure how to word this) going exactly part by part from the opposite pov. I mean saying the same thing over in kakashi pov after having said these thing in sakura's. Because while its interesting to see thing as a different character it gets boring reiterating the same things.

I hope you post more soon!
Prescripto13 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
The answers Kakashi provides to Sakura are fascinating. Sakura is right to pick up on the subtle emotion in his tone.