Reviews for Selfish
Queenola-Witty chapter 1 . 3/26
I have been looking for this for too long. Finally, I feel like I've accomplished a mini-goal for finding and reading this.
This is exactly how Kezahaya is, I also think. I completely agree with you. And Sawako WOULD be too in love to stop it...*sighs contendedly*

You've done an amazing job. Plus it was also sexy...bonus!

wow...I think I just showed my perverse side.
pristeen chapter 1 . 1/7
This.
Writingprocrastinator chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Well, this story was posted sometime ago, but I still thought that I'd leave a review for this AMAZING Kimi ni Todoke fanfiction. This fandom really needs beautifully written stories like this one, about Kazehaya's 'other' side. I really loved how you explored and portrayed his inner character. I had always wanted to read a storyt hat focused on Kazehaya's posessiveness and jealousy (especially one with hot scenes, hehe). SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THIS STORY UP!
Portaphyro chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This was so lovely and sexy at the same time and totally not ooc... I loved it :3
gloomy maiko lover chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I Liked/Loved this,you did a good/great job! smiles...
Timely chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Man, that was...spicy. Lol, I enjoyed it and loved it, it was cute yet not really, like...idk. Great one shot.
IceMageNinjaTalia chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
this was so adorable I almost started to cry XD I love it so!
Jacky chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I love this so much. You my dear friend have created a masterpiece . Thank you so much for the best fanfic ever :)
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I have to say you were able to capture the "dark side" of Kazehaya perfectly. You were even able to portray Sawako's "dark side" too! *HAIL STESHIN!*
FlareBoostDrifloon chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I LOVE this story. I totally believe that Kazehaya has a much darker side than what is show in this PG story. You did a great job with the characters. Don't let anyone tell ya anything about OOC.

My version of Kazehaya is more OOC, but it's so fun.
LeeshyLoo chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This is really well written! You did an awesome job on it, I think c: It's not too OOC either, I could totally imagine them like this in the future! On the weekend I read the entirety of the 82 chapters of the manga, and I completely agree. Shouta's holding himself back so much, yet he just wants to treasure her as much as possible. But seriously, it took 71 CHAPTERS JUST TO FREAKING KISS. But ahh, it was so cute, so it was worth it. Anyways, I love this! I hope I'll get to read more of your fics in the future!
blueeyeddoeeyed chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Hehe XDDD I just loved that3 It was too perfect!
Yuta chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
OMG.
I
LOVE THIS.
Need I say anymore!?
LOVE THIS.
Dude u just wrote perfection
Capture everything needed to have and simply amazing xDD
WONDERFUL WORK :D
moot3100 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Whoa...T-This...this is...Whoa...XD
I don'tthink either of them were OOC at all This went extremely in-depth, and I think you captured Kazehaya perfectly! *faves*