Reviews for Selfish
Otaku-SIG chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Oh wow.. I loved your fanfic! Just finished watching the anime and this was fascinating. Also had thought about how possessive some of his moments are. Absolutely FAV.
The Further chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
It scares me how possible this situation is. At first I didn't understand when he said he could lose himself, or why he was holding himself back when she obviously wanted to kiss him too and that he claimed she would hate it if they were alone together. Seeing this plausible outcome though, I'm glad it turned out the way it did in the manga.

Definitely favoriting this, though :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
adsdgpofdifg;ghkl
Ana chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Love it
BAdFanFicTIONrighter99 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I loved this.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
This is the kind of good where you're not sure if you want to read it again because it shakes you to your core and terrifies you a bit.
Queenola-Witty chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I have been looking for this for too long. Finally, I feel like I've accomplished a mini-goal for finding and reading this.
This is exactly how Kezahaya is, I also think. I completely agree with you. And Sawako WOULD be too in love to stop it...*sighs contendedly*

You've done an amazing job. Plus it was also sexy...bonus!

wow...I think I just showed my perverse side.
nineties chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
This.
Writingprocrastinator chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Well, this story was posted sometime ago, but I still thought that I'd leave a review for this AMAZING Kimi ni Todoke fanfiction. This fandom really needs beautifully written stories like this one, about Kazehaya's 'other' side. I really loved how you explored and portrayed his inner character. I had always wanted to read a storyt hat focused on Kazehaya's posessiveness and jealousy (especially one with hot scenes, hehe). SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THIS STORY UP!
Portaphyro chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This was so lovely and sexy at the same time and totally not ooc... I loved it :3
gloomy maiko lover chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I Liked/Loved this,you did a good/great job! smiles...
Timely chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Man, that was...spicy. Lol, I enjoyed it and loved it, it was cute yet not really, like...idk. Great one shot.
IceMageNinjaTalia chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
this was so adorable I almost started to cry XD I love it so!
Jacky chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I love this so much. You my dear friend have created a masterpiece . Thank you so much for the best fanfic ever :)
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I have to say you were able to capture the "dark side" of Kazehaya perfectly. You were even able to portray Sawako's "dark side" too! *HAIL STESHIN!*