Reviews for Selfish
Timely chapter 1 . 4/12
Man, that was...spicy. Lol, I enjoyed it and loved it, it was cute yet not really, like...idk. Great one shot.
SnowAngelSlayerTasha chapter 1 . 3/30
this was so adorable I almost started to cry XD I love it so!
Jacky chapter 1 . 2/21
I love this so much. You my dear friend have created a masterpiece . Thank you so much for the best fanfic ever :)
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 1 . 2/14
I have to say you were able to capture the "dark side" of Kazehaya perfectly. You were even able to portray Sawako's "dark side" too! *HAIL STESHIN!*
FlareBoostDrifloon chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I LOVE this story. I totally believe that Kazehaya has a much darker side than what is show in this PG story. You did a great job with the characters. Don't let anyone tell ya anything about OOC.

My version of Kazehaya is more OOC, but it's so fun.
LeeshyLoo chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This is really well written! You did an awesome job on it, I think c: It's not too OOC either, I could totally imagine them like this in the future! On the weekend I read the entirety of the 82 chapters of the manga, and I completely agree. Shouta's holding himself back so much, yet he just wants to treasure her as much as possible. But seriously, it took 71 CHAPTERS JUST TO FREAKING KISS. But ahh, it was so cute, so it was worth it. Anyways, I love this! I hope I'll get to read more of your fics in the future!
TheLastofUs chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Hehe XDDD I just loved that3 It was too perfect!
Yuta chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
OMG.
I
LOVE THIS.
Need I say anymore!?
LOVE THIS.
Dude u just wrote perfection
Capture everything needed to have and simply amazing xDD
WONDERFUL WORK :D
moot3100 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Whoa...T-This...this is...Whoa...XD
I don'tthink either of them were OOC at all This went extremely in-depth, and I think you captured Kazehaya perfectly! *faves*
randomlazyperson chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
not too ooc., because it really could happen, great job at writing this story! :D if shouta's keeping back a lot, imagine his frustration when he's alone in his room :P haha.., anyway, its a good story, keep up the good work! :D
Pannacotta chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love this. Your writing style is so similar to narrations in the manga. And btw, I can seriously imagine this happening in the manga. Kazehaya bottles up all the emotions concerning Sawako and, if given the chance, he would get all possessive on her. Sorry. I'm rambling now.
bluejamist chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow. Given that I just finished watching the whole anime series, it's kinda off-putting to hear their sweet story become something this dark and gripping. But then, Kazehaya has always been impatient and possessive, so I guess this is totally possible. Great work.
blendedhappymeal chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is strangely not too ooc to me. It came off as something that could have happened, had the author decide to stir off the good ol innocent young love route. Love your voice of Sawako, you wrote her confusion and her gradual realization well.

And Yes, I do agree with you that kazehaya is totally holding back! Would you be writing this story in his POV? ;)
purplepam chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
o.O
Yeah, you were were lots of OOC moments. But i really liked "selfish Sawako". She rocks!