Reviews for Selfish
Love it
kris937 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I loved this.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
This is the kind of good where you're not sure if you want to read it again because it shakes you to your core and terrifies you a bit.
Queenola-Witty chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I have been looking for this for too long. Finally, I feel like I've accomplished a mini-goal for finding and reading this.
This is exactly how Kezahaya is, I also think. I completely agree with you. And Sawako WOULD be too in love to stop it...*sighs contendedly*

You've done an amazing job. Plus it was also sexy...bonus!

wow...I think I just showed my perverse side.
nineties chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
This.
Writingprocrastinator chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Well, this story was posted sometime ago, but I still thought that I'd leave a review for this AMAZING Kimi ni Todoke fanfiction. This fandom really needs beautifully written stories like this one, about Kazehaya's 'other' side. I really loved how you explored and portrayed his inner character. I had always wanted to read a storyt hat focused on Kazehaya's posessiveness and jealousy (especially one with hot scenes, hehe). SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THIS STORY UP!
Portaphyro chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This was so lovely and sexy at the same time and totally not ooc... I loved it :3
gloomy maiko lover chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I Liked/Loved this,you did a good/great job! smiles...
Timely chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Man, that was...spicy. Lol, I enjoyed it and loved it, it was cute yet not really, like...idk. Great one shot.
IceMageNinjaTalia chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
this was so adorable I almost started to cry XD I love it so!
Jacky chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I love this so much. You my dear friend have created a masterpiece . Thank you so much for the best fanfic ever :)
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I have to say you were able to capture the "dark side" of Kazehaya perfectly. You were even able to portray Sawako's "dark side" too! *HAIL STESHIN!*
FlareBoostDrifloon chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I LOVE this story. I totally believe that Kazehaya has a much darker side than what is show in this PG story. You did a great job with the characters. Don't let anyone tell ya anything about OOC.

My version of Kazehaya is more OOC, but it's so fun.