Reviews for Naruto: Crazed Love
what's the link
nanook3400 chapter 13 . 2/7
absolutely loved the story! wish it was finished but I under stand that there is no point in writing when there is nothing promoting you to stay and finish.
Animelover0115 chapter 13 . 1/5
wow cliff-hanger but whateves i still like this even if this story madw me cry twice TWICE i mean TWICE serouisly makeing me cry twice
Wissing chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
i like it
Aim5055 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I really liked how that ending played out. Good work.
innerMalice chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
is she pregnant or not condoms are not always effective? gesus update pronto
Psudocode Samurai chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
A bit to much drama for my taste, but quite a good story all the same _ sorry that so many have given you crap about it, but you can also take it as this, you caused a passion in them at least _

Id like that address for your site though, so I could see your other works.
Solar x Phoenix chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Hey I started reading your story and I think its pretty good from what iv seen so far I like how you have ayame as a clingy bitch and also whether you did or didn't finish this story I just want you to know Fuck what every one else thinks it's your story and you can it whatever way you want I write and show my storys to peaple and sometimes get feedback like yours so don't feel alone there are others that know how you feel. Keep writing and fuck what others think its your story.
ChaosLeaf chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
i'm enjoying the story a lot keep up the great work.
firetemplar415 chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
This story is quite good.
To your hater and naysayers i say...write your own perfect stories and quit others imperfections.
I hope youre not too disheartened from their negative comments and continue writing this wonderful story.

Best of luck in your endeavors,

Firetemar415
Guest chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
dude up date please
Sgt. Mehoff chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Do you honestly believe that people flame with the same profile they upload stories on? And I've read most of the "flames" and for the most part, they're right. True writers write for the sake of telling a story; mediocre writers write for other people. You make such a point of how easy it is to just ignore your story and not flame, so why can't you follow your own advice and ignore a couple flames?
the darkness of a shadow chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
this story is great thanks for continuing it even if its on another site. Sincerely the darkness of a shadow
narutokage6 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Awsome story can you pm me your personal website
TheBelgian chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
That is one big cliffhanger bro

Can you pm me your personal site?