Reviews for Conversations and Beers
Heroicagal chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Beautiful. I like the last line too! XD
Prussian Red chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
As a Catholic myself, this was really nice for me to read. You here these arguments all the time and the way you had Kurt handle them was sincere and brilliant. Great job.
Suma99 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I loved this story. It's what I'm trying (and failing) to get into my stories. You've given a perfect representation of how I interpreted Kurt's faith
lnnocent Demon chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Being a Christian myself, I absolutely LOVE this story. Beatiful, thanks for sharing!
Akiyra chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
Very well done. I think you went over the subject to perfection. I loved it!
Vivid Dreamer 18 chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
This is nice; I always like to see Logan benefitting from Kurt's faith. Thanks for sharing.

Just by reading your story, one can tell that you love your faith, just like Kurt does. I'm Catholic too, and can relate. Nice to see the important things in life coming out in fan fic. Good job!
Psychofae chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
GOD! What does Verruckt Mean?
Psychofae chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Wow... As a religious person, that was excellent. You have sais through Kurt exactly what many belivers have been trying to tell Non-beleivers. I'm assuming you're a Cristian- If not, you have even more talent with writing than I thought you did! Good Job!
Jimaine chapter 2 . 8/10/2003
Aww. I really liked that! It was cute and thoughtful without (mostly) being preachy. I liked it, keep writing!
Fasheem chapter 2 . 9/21/2002
"Man enough to admit it, Logan knew he had survived and escaped too many times without having had some help from somewhere."

*rolls eyes*
Dif chapter 2 . 7/31/2002
that was a heaps kewl story! one of the best I've ever read 'specially 'bout religion an all :D
Dan Ingram chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
That was a fic that's been needed for a while. The conversation between Kurt and Logan was interesting, and Logan brought up all the bad points about religion that you would expect him to. Thanks for the good read.