Reviews for I Love You More Than Words Can Say
Sweet Nadine chapter 11 . 1/16
It was great to read a story about the happy, loving and sexy Grants! I really enjoyed the angst-free account of their marriage and family life. God knows there is enough drama in the show itself.

Thank you for writing this enjoyable story!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Is Zoe 9 months or 2 years old cause 9 month olds definitely don't have that kind of vocabulary
kbrow84 chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
I miss this story and hope that you one day finish. I would like to hear about the baby and their new life before it all ends...
LadyMDSmalls chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Love the story. Were you going to continue or is this the end?
Kazza65 chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
Love the raunchy sex ;) great read too!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
This is a great story; I hope you finish it!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
i hope you update this soon. this story is so well done can't wait to see what you do with their life while trying to manage yale.
VLRWriter chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
I missed this one, but boy oh boy did you deliver! I need a Fitz in my own life! Whew!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
this is how it should be lots of love and sex and laughter and togetherness. thank you continue
freckled98 chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
Love this fic. The family time is great
purpledame chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
Great chapter! I want to go to France for a month! Liv and Fitz stay putting the moves on each other...which I love. I just love the kids! Cannot wait to know the baby's name. Update soon!
Cleo chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
I like when they get dirty too. Those two gives me so many feels. And I see Mellie is still a self serving self fish bitch, dropping her own son off like he was a sack of rotten potatoes. I'm so glad Fitz' older kids have Liv so they can know what a real Mother's love is like, cause they sure ain't gonna get it from the witch.
tonya chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
great job! enjoyed this very much. wish the scandal writers would olitz get to this point also
Scanfan321 chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
Loved this family vacation chapter always enjoy Liv talking to Fitz's kids. Thanks for the update.
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Good/HOTTT Chapter! Till next time :))