Reviews for Just a Little Change
nihao.muse chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Mana was perfect in this. I know she was just a minor character, but she's one of my favorites, and you really captured her personality. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Atem did something like that- he always excels at whatever he tries. Good job, and good luck in the contest!
sessiles chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Hello, also from the contest! What an interesting universe, and very well written as well. Atem and Set are very well characterized. Best of luck to you in the contest!
Crystia chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Cool! I really liked it. Haha, I'm suprised Set wasn't more affronted- I feel like he'd be suuuper annoyed that Atem learned to summon his Ka faster, seeing how ridiculously competitive he is. Then again, that's more Kaiba. XD

Anyway, really interesting. The story was really well-paced, and all the characters reacted according to their personalities (fancy way of saying they were in character :P). Umm, not a lot to say, since you pulled off the whole thing really nicely. Wasn't really romance so much as a friendship story, but I liked it anyway. Besides, they ARE cousins. :P

Oh! I also enjoyed the Kisara mentioning. It'd be cool if she stuck around Set after the fact- and I thought it was insightful that you remembered that the Blue Eyes White Dragon was HER Ka, not Set's, and he had a separate one. I was all, 'oh yeahhhh'.

Overall, nice one-shot! Good luck in the contest. :)
-Crystia