Reviews for Character Sketches
Art chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Kyubey being Kyubey, as hateful and cold as ever. Such a shame for he's Mami and Homura's only companion.

I shudder at the idea of it teaming up with the likes of Kotomine Kirei or Gendou Ikari, heheh

Nice sketches! Can't wait for Homura's one!
Arthur091 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Actually she felt extremely in character, it was an awesome writing, you sure get into their psychology very well. Madoka has always been like that, bubbly and extremely lacking in self esteem, at least from what I've seen in the series. Looking forward to getting into Kyubey's and Homura's psyches next time.

And if only Madoka knew...
Arthur091 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Awesome again! Loving your stories so much, they feel so full of life, so deep with emotion and thought. Hope to read the rest as well, specially Homura's as she along with Sayaka are my favorite characters.

Also Elsa Maria is the coolest witch! That fight in the anime was my favorite. Listening to Decretum while reading this :)
NightSkyWolves chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Excellent work. You express the emotion of the character so exceedingly well. I can almost see Sayaka battling and I am reading what her thoughts are and yer memories, and you're doing exceptionally well on that part. Even the previous two chapters were highly impressive.

You describe the characters and scenery well, so that I can picture without any effort. The detail put into everything is equal so it isn't overdone and spread through slightly separate fragments of the chapter. It gives a better picture as you progress.

The first chapter had a nice visual, as did the second. The third, in my opinion, is the most well written one so far. Great work, and I hope you continue with this. It's impressive, least to describe it.
Arthur091 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Your description of the scenery and emotions of the characters is impressive, one can picture the places and themes without any effort. Love your characters and they are both like the ones from the anime yet different in having their own personalities. And I thought Mami's was awesome but this beats that by far. I also loved how you compared Homura's clinical outlook and treatment of her 'burden' in her actions and the places she inhabits compared to Mami's cheerful yet lonely nature, trying to be something greater but still hollow deep inside. I also believe Homura's costume and theme music is the most bland one, even boring (kinda fitting her personality) yet still she's my favorite character along with Sayaka.

All in all a wonderful story I'd love to see more of. But is Mami dead this time? Hope not but we'll see.

Happy New Year!
Arthur091 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Nice battle! I almost tought the spider would leap on her or release its offspring for getting to ahead of herself again, heheh