Reviews for Waltzes
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Still loving it. Please go on.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Lovely, lovely! I love when fics - even Violate-centric - incoroprate the other ghosts. The living situation is facinating.
jandjsalmon chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Oh this was great! I loved Ben and Chad's interaction - and Pat and the boys. Just really unique and fun little snippets into their afterlife. :D
ohyellowbird chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
yep. still love this to pieces. scrumptious single servings
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh I love the routine of the house, I think is my favorite thing on the first season, all those souls trapped together having to pretend to be alive, because it's the only thing left to do.
Ben is the bloody face's son on this story too, I guess... Lovely!
Can't wait for more! Pity it's just two parts /
AhsFan chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I love what you're doing, looking at each character like this.
Jordan chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I normally just read without reviewing because I'm that kind of anonymous jerk, but this is awesome.
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh I loved this. So many vingettes that I loved... Elizabeth and her self-involvement watching Tate, Vi cuddling Tate and crying - and then the scene with Travis was perfect too, but my favourite was the Charles, I think - or maybe the last one. Just SO good. I loved this.
daysofourhives chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Why can't I write like this? :)
ohyellowbird chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
fuuuuuuuuh. reading this fic at 3AM with a cup of cold tea just hit the spot, man. i love your words! all of them! and these unstructured, flowy ficlets are my favoritefavorites. swoon. i will carry this fic with me into dreamland and hope for more vignettes of team murder house