Reviews for Mechanic
the metaphysical god of heroes chapter 6 . 7/28
Liked the song I can imagine a sullen tone to it for ethan
eisceire chapter 1 . 5/9
Kay so - kudos for finding a niche on the ship as needed to be filled & your opening which really drew the audience in. Yes the beginning was a tad confused & language a bit to terse to be lucid. Can live with that & most of all in opening salvoes. Totally do not like how Marty Stu this OC comes over as. If we're reading a Lagoon fic we wanna root for our tried & trusted not your pet brainspawn. Lost me in 1st few paragraphs for all I held on till end of chapter.
Supergoddad chapter 16 . 3/8
I have to say, I have read the story in a couple of hours and it's fucking awesome! I read some of your author notes and I just don't understand why people (if they can be called that) would discourage you - or any other author - to stop writing. I won't bother trying to understand, so I'll put my focus on praising you.

I have to admit, I think you're a great writer with a good sense with what has to be in the story and what not. Though it's not the longest story I've read, I feel relaxed and excited when I read a chapter! Oh and of course, I want to know what happens next, that's one of the most important aspects of a story. Thank you so much for writing, flamers can go to hell, because this is one damn good story!

A rainbow amount of love,

Supergoddad

P.S. How's the romance progressing? I found that some romance actually goes pretty well inside an adventure story, so I decided to ask.
Kelborn Ordo chapter 16 . 2/15
love it
Ezkutu chapter 14 . 4/18/2015
It's been a while since I read this fic for the first time and I still enjoyed it like then. Good fic! A pity it hasn't been updated in a while. I suppose you're frequently asked this but do you plan to publish new chapters? Still a good read!
He23t chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Man I miss this story.
Sarge1264 chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
I reckon Balalaika went in to get Ethan and others as she owes Dutch a favour and appears to like Ethan not to mention the whole sister like friendship she had with Revy after all she could always have got hold of the guns some other way. (Although I suspect getting the weapons stolen from her would piss her off something rotten.) Anyway liked the chapter and absolutely love your story especially the detail you go into about the firearms used.
Josh Spicer chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Ahhh, so it was about the OC. Figured. Yeah, go figure, even if the story's good, one OC fucks everything up.

I may not be too high on OC's, but considering the small amount of fics for Black Lagoon I decided to bite the bullet and go for it.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Please update your hellsing story it is kick-ass.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Just read this story...and it is BADASS , and now I really want to read Ethan meeting Roberta.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
Love it. The multiple personality is a nice touch. Please add sex scenes
Gravenimage chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Great story.
MrVemom10 chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
i dont see what there is to hate, i really hope that the flames dont stop you from writing because its really good ;-)
Meech Macko chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
Your writing style is pretty good and the format too and yes its east to do a quick read, but the ONLY thing that is wrong is the OC character Ethan guy.

The thing is he is tarting to become an all powerful gary stu with some sorta badass predictable past and yeah mostly aside from seeing him as gary stu material it can also be seen as self insert too with a different name and that's the only problem here. He is yet another typical gunman.

Anyway, IF you decide to rewrite WITHOUT the OC. I'm pretty sure your fic can be great with your writing skills.

As you may know by now, OC fic are difficult and mostly disliked coz almost all of them end up gary stu material or seen as self insert. They end up overshadowing main characters like Rock and Revy.

-Meech