Reviews for Mechanic
Ezkutu chapter 14 . 4/18
It's been a while since I read this fic for the first time and I still enjoyed it like then. Good fic! A pity it hasn't been updated in a while. I suppose you're frequently asked this but do you plan to publish new chapters? Still a good read!
He23t chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Man I miss this story.
Sarge1264 chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
I reckon Balalaika went in to get Ethan and others as she owes Dutch a favour and appears to like Ethan not to mention the whole sister like friendship she had with Revy after all she could always have got hold of the guns some other way. (Although I suspect getting the weapons stolen from her would piss her off something rotten.) Anyway liked the chapter and absolutely love your story especially the detail you go into about the firearms used.
Josh Spicer chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Ahhh, so it was about the OC. Figured. Yeah, go figure, even if the story's good, one OC fucks everything up.

I may not be too high on OC's, but considering the small amount of fics for Black Lagoon I decided to bite the bullet and go for it.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Please update your hellsing story it is kick-ass.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Just read this story...and it is BADASS , and now I really want to read Ethan meeting Roberta.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
Love it. The multiple personality is a nice touch. Please add sex scenes
Gravenimage chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Great story.
MrVemom10 chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
i dont see what there is to hate, i really hope that the flames dont stop you from writing because its really good ;-)
Meech Macko chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
Your writing style is pretty good and the format too and yes its east to do a quick read, but the ONLY thing that is wrong is the OC character Ethan guy.

The thing is he is tarting to become an all powerful gary stu with some sorta badass predictable past and yeah mostly aside from seeing him as gary stu material it can also be seen as self insert too with a different name and that's the only problem here. He is yet another typical gunman.

Anyway, IF you decide to rewrite WITHOUT the OC. I'm pretty sure your fic can be great with your writing skills.

As you may know by now, OC fic are difficult and mostly disliked coz almost all of them end up gary stu material or seen as self insert. They end up overshadowing main characters like Rock and Revy.

RadiantRedWrath chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
Ummm really? Well I suppose it's your story but...sheesh...Revy in tears? O.o
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
Okay... Just one thing, I don't think saying Ethan is better than Chang is a very good idea. And even though I know you will suddenly defend your OC or whatever, you are turning him into a Gary Stu. Just to make a point of how super strong your Ethan is you actually got 'REVY' to call your OC better than Chang. Okay almost better, but canonically she wouldn't ever compare them.
Also...Revy went down without a fight? you are kidding right?
Anyway, Ethan is turning into a Gary Stu, fix that cause you have a good story going.
Oh and just for the old is Ethan cause you say he served with Laika...
Doom Marine 54 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Stop listing guns names and describing them no one is going to think you're a gun expert you know why? Because your writing author insertion fanfiction to fap to. Also stop with the lame flashbacks real war veterans don't get flashbacks when they sleep, that's not what PTSD does to people moron, most just get really depressed or worse suicidal. And no he is not a better fighter or on par with Revy nor would I be impressed if he was, being good at killing people isn't something to be proud of.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Jesus his backstory was so "twagic" it was comical how badly you wrote it. It's like you wanted your gary-stu to top everyone else's backstory so you just made up the lamest most over the top things you could think of to try and make me feel sorry for this loser. Good i'm glad the little shit stain suffered. Because he's just a poorly written author insert.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Dude you should change the title of this story to "My Male Power Fantasy Persona BAMFS Into Black Lagoon And Fucks Revy Because I Think A Cartoon Is Hot But Completely Miss The Point of Black Lagoon". Sure it's a little long winded but it's a little long winded but it's a lot more honest.