Reviews for When Buffy Met Spike
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
YAAAAAAAAAAAY SPUFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
Ohmygosh! That was really funny, and I almost laughed really loudly and woke my parents. That was the saddest thing I ever read! *cries*. That was awesome! Wow. WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME? WHYYYYY!

To clear things up, the 'Hi, My name is Spuffy Luvr, and I'm an Angstoholic was funny. The saddest thing was because of the chapter, the that was awesome was the chapter, and so was the why did you do this to me thing.
AnimeCookie chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Loved :3
MixItUp chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
askfjalsflk i love this story
Premise Oh Sum chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Awwww I'm so loving that story! And that ending! I'm standing in front of my screen, smiling like a madwoman. Yeah for Spuffy! Yeah for you! And thanks :-)
TheFoxinator chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Wait... Wait.

Why hadn't I read this already?

I'm like... 82% sure I've looked through you're fics since this has been posted. I don't know how I didn't see it.

Oh well.

It's still a great read a month late.

Super adorable, and season five made me laugh. The Ats season is perfect, too. Love it.
Bamboo Angel chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Well finally! Those two can be such insecure idiots sometimes. I'm glad they figured it out in the end. I feel a little sorry for The Immortal right now, actually...in a laughing-at-his-misfortune kind of way.
Bamboo Angel chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Buffy explaining to Spike how she was never going to tell him about the lusty dreams she's been having about him made me laugh. She really can't handle alcohol at all.

And her telling him she didn't want to be his jinx this year? Made me tear up a little. She does care about him, when she let's herself forget that she should be killing him.
Bamboo Angel chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I find the idea of Spike's minions convincing him to go out on the town to cheer himself up completely adorable. I think there's probably something wrong with me, but I'm ok with that :D

Loved their attempt as justifying the smoochies. What's a New Year's kiss between mortal enemies, after all?
bentohouse chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Grinning like an idiot now. I stopped watching Angel after the third season or so. Some of the context of the story got kind of lost but I still enjoyed the Spuffy gooeyness. Wish there's more of it.

Happy belated new years btw :D
bentohouse chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Ooooh... this is just so angsty and I'm not usually a big fan of angst but I kind of like this bittersweet feel to it now... evil fiend, what have you done to me?

Nah, just kidding. :D

Hoping the gooey Spuffy goodness coming up is good XD
bentohouse chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Love the nineties slang you slip into the conversation there :D
ammuna chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Love this chapter! I can really see it being part of the show.
Best thing to me: Buffy doesn't love Spike in S6 (or after, not really) and you make that clear.

What? You've written an angsty S6 story you haven't posted yet? Can't wait!
Rachel chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
ohh hallelujah! absolutely loved this! I was so mad at Spike all of season 5 of Angel for being such a puss about going to see Buffy. I know it was because there was no way to have Spike in the show and have Buffy be on it but seriously, it was so out of character for everything we saw of him for the past 7 seasons on Buffy for him to just give up like that, especially after she admitted how she felt finally, and listen to Angel. so frustrating. The way you wrapped this up was perfect, it finally got Spike back to himself and it was fantastic. ]
Seapea chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
I love me a happy ending.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »