Reviews for When Buffy Met Spike
ginar369 chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
It really never occurred to her that it was her turn to be the persistent one did it? That she needed to be the one to fight for them. Loved Spike's entrance by the way it was awesome!
Clara Johnson chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Your making me cry with your evil mischief from last chapter has been forgiven, this was a beautiful ending.
CailinRua chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
I love it! Great reunion, and I love the way that you made it New Year's without it being New Year's. It's so Buffy to punch then kiss him. Wonderful ending. You do Joss proud :)
CrazyforSpike chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
This chapter made me cry! Love it though
Guest chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
I haven't seen what's up in FFnet lately, so I'm so happy that I found this new storry of yours. I was feeling kind of ill, and having something so nice to read really did help. Looking forward to the next chapter then :).
Seapea chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
We all love you and trust you to give us the Spuffy. Really heart-wrenching chapter here.
shadowcat802 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
OOHHH...you are a naughty one ;o) but u
Got great style and a way for us to go right on reading your stories. Thanks for the drama. Keep them coming and I keep on reading. Thank ya.
LoveLyss chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
The fluff better be worth the angst you just put me through! Lol :)
kzal chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
It's always been mistaken assumptions getting in the way; makes sense that it would stay that way.
meg chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Love your work! Don't give up on the comics, scott allie said in an interview not long ago that there's a reason why spike's still in love with buffy. (and the unsaid vice versa ) keep up the good work!
NicolinaN chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
YES! Love you now! :)
ginar369 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Those two can think their way into angst! Misconceptions abound. He never stopped loving her, he was scared sh!tless! If anyone should recognize that emotion it should have been Buffy. She's had it enough when it comes to relationships.

Oh thank god for author notes! Nope the comics aren't canon! Happy Spuffy ending on the way I can't wait.
After the Silence chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Ugh. Goddarn you. I was getting way into the lovely reunion and then... out from under me! You've torn out my heart! You can't just do that to a person! What is your /damage/?!

In all seriousness, I loved the chapter. The reunion was extremely well done, even if it did end with my heart being torn from my chest. I am greatly looking forward to the next chapter, which I hope will end with my heart suddenly growing wings and ascending unto the heavens. That might just make up for this.
CailinRua chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Goddamn it. First off, wonderful reunion. The beginning was just beautiful. And good God, that was some awesome unresolved angst. I cried and cursed you there a little bit... you an be even meaner than Joss! I do love great angst like this, but your promise of upcoming fluffier Spuffiness makes me alot less devastated by this chapter. I'm SO looking forward to the next chapter. With a slight stretch of the imagination, I could convince myself that this chapter could have happened canonically, and I am quite willing to ignore the comics because those are just... grr!
CailinRua chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
That was a really sweet chapter. You said there's another one coming... I'm interested to see if its the next year (2003, maybe AtS S5) or the next season (S8.) Breaking canon either way wll be fun to see!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »