Reviews for Chuck vs the Past REDUX
Blackguard chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Okay, this story is amazing so far, I hope it will be updated soon.
BullinaChinaShop chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
You gotta keep this up. This is brilliant crossover material
CubsKing chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Well, this is quite a bit different than the previous version! It's interesting to see how you've incorporated all the changes due to the rest of TV series playing out. I can't wait to read more!
Wepdiggy chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Sorry about not logging in, or whatever. Hmm, I don't understand the decided lack of reviews here. I mean, I guess Xovers receive less reviews, and then a sequel doesn't garner quite as much interest, and top that off with it being a reimagining of an already published work and... it's kind of a perfect storm for low review count. But, all that breaking down aside, I'm enjoying the story.

It was actually your Vs. The Future Reboot that led me to initially watch Firefly, and I'm enjoying getting to see that universe again.

Thanks for sharing!
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Great Chapter! I loved how Gen Beckman got the crew of Serenity off when Shaw activated the device. I loved how Shaw now has Kaylee! Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
I loved how the trip in the serenity Sarah had remembered. I loved how Shaw got acquaired the time travel device. I loved how Orion had perfected it. I loved how Serenity came to the 21st century. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I loved how the plot thickens. Please Continue.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Interesting beginning! I loved how in the 26th century Shaw is still alive. Please continue.