Reviews for My Life As Sheila:Sister of Goku
Usagi Snowfall chapter 13 . 6/13
I love it Plz update :)
Davi G chapter 13 . 5/18
This, so far, is a really fun story although the Sheila character is OOC sometimes as acting like she forgot all her past life, it's still an entertaining story. Also it looks like you are only in the first 20 episodes of DB, can't wait to get to DBZ. I really hope you keep writing, there's many cases of Fanfics not over, I, really, really hope this is not the case.
Good Job and keep it up
Hey I love ur story so far it's awesome! I hope u write some more!
Goldspark1 chapter 13 . 4/27
I really enjoy when you do POV from different people. Shows things from different angles. I hope you mix it up. And please make your chapters a little longer.
Jo chapter 13 . 4/9
Aww I'm chuffed, can't remember what i said? but thank you for the those awesome comments. You did not have too. This was so funny cracked me up so like Krillin and Goku to act that way especially like in Dragon Ball. Sheila is awesome and kicks ass and she is funny, Also a note good luck with school it can be shitty but at the end of the day friends make school awesome and you get to kick it's ass when you put your mind to it. So sending all my best wishes in hopes that you can kick ass every day. Take your time study is more important than us and as a fan hope you do well okay. Hugs
Cereza101 chapter 13 . 4/8
Oh my god!
I died of laughter when Goku put down his pants!
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 12 . 1/14
hope you update sometime soon
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 11 . 1/10
Ah, I really do hope you continue this soon! I am enjoying it so much!
ArisuTamaZuki chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
i LOVE your story
and sheila is the best :)
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
Aww! Goku is so adorable! And so is sheila, that little tsundere. Lol, love the story! I also love how goku is so protective over her... Update!
SnowKi chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
more pleaz 3
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Is actually really cute.i can't wait to see what happens after the tournament. I also can't wait to see what nii-san Raditz will do when his little sister confronts him too.
ThePrussianCross chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Oh boy just wait for allergy season!
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Loving it!
cora shadowcat chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
This story is AWESOME! I think sheila is the best oc I've seen yet. Please tell me you plan on a update soon!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »