Reviews for My Life As Sheila:Sister of Goku
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 12 . 1/14
hope you update sometime soon
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 11 . 1/10
Ah, I really do hope you continue this soon! I am enjoying it so much!
ArisuTamaZuki chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
i LOVE your story
and sheila is the best :)
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
Aww! Goku is so adorable! And so is sheila, that little tsundere. Lol, love the story! I also love how goku is so protective over her... Update!
SnowKi chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
more pleaz 3
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Is actually really cute.i can't wait to see what happens after the tournament. I also can't wait to see what nii-san Raditz will do when his little sister confronts him too.
ThePrussianCross chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Oh boy just wait for allergy season!
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Loving it!
cora shadowcat chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
This story is AWESOME! I think sheila is the best oc I've seen yet. Please tell me you plan on a update soon!
Jo chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Yayy missed your story, glad it's back. Also the reason why i love this story is because it is massively different to all the others i have read and i love Sheila so much spunk and Kick-ass attitude and i love that and i wish there were more stories like this not copy but have that character that can rival Vegeta and i just love this story and chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I LIKE IT
BUT you know what i like better

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Battle In The Past!
grace-adalyn chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
Write faster please! I know...a heck of a lot easier said than done...but I just llve this soooooo muuchh :(( ppllleassseeeee keep writing! Never stop! I LOVE this!
saiyan princess 15 chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
Yup and it is cool
Azera-v chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
Love the brownie bit, also great to hear from you again. Also think your spot on with Bulma.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
give her a few more Bi-Polar pills and Ten Bulma's perfect to the T

glad you updated, was beginning to think you died or something... keep them up PLEASE

and maybe some longer chapters too, couldn't hurt to do so