Reviews for Horcrux Smutfest: If he did not love, he could not hate
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 4/5
This was certainly lovemaking instead of just sex. It was sweet and romantic but at the same time, very hot. Very well-done!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I love this. There is no doubt that you are ireparablely awesome. Thank you so much. Bye.
Kindred01 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
nawwww sadness
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was so nice...
I feel sad for Harry and the memory of Tom now... I knew this couldn't be a "happy" ending, but still.
And the phrase "Oh. You have encountered my diary." actually made me giggle. I could totally imagine his facial expression xD
rdemon chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I really really want a HarryxTom fiction that isn't too fluffy yet isn't a tragedy from top to bottom. You are one of the few I that I deem just right. Hates sad ending but this one was compensated by the greatness which is your lemon.
Toko Kyotaro chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So sad...my dear two boys, dead in the still of night...
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Damn, I love the fanfic, but I didn't like the ending, too sad! *sniffles* D':
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
*sniff* I'm crying.
LemonyRoselle chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
There ought to be some way to transmit emotion over Internet. An "awwwwww :3" simply doesn't seem sufficient. I feel somehow relatively the same about this particular fic as I did when I finally finished the Epilogue: some torturous mix of choked-up pride (well, not pride, exactly, but I cannot think how else to express it in words), teary longing, and just wanting to hold it. (Yes, I know; this all sounds extremely weird to me too. It makes much more normal sense when it's what I'm feelin'; it's the trying to put it into words that's awkward.)

ANYWAYS.

This whole "(HorcruxObject)!Tom" thing intrigues me. I once read a fic where Locket!Tom kindof seduced Diary!Tom. It was weird, but appealing, in a (Le)strange sort of way.

So yeah. Those are my thoughts for this one.

-Roselle
Emmalia and Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Two words. So. Hot.
Stillnight chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Wonderful.
Karerik chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is beautiful! I enjoyed reading it. The ending was so sad but I love those kind of endings. The ones that pull on your heart strings.
nostalgia ghost chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This version of Tom is breathtaking. Oh good lord. My feelings.
Nevertheless, this is an authentic idea and I never come across anything with this kind of plot.
And I am glad the lemon scene trigger more to the concept of love making than pure havoc grinding motion of male sexual tension omg lol.
I just a bit peeved with Harry's hoarsely screams but whatever.
This is a good writing, thank you dear writer.