Reviews for Until Forever Ends
wrigglesworth59 chapter 5 . 4/19
Oh my w! I know u wrote this ages ago and I don't even need to wait for the next chapter but right now I really want to just leap into your story and give Arthur a good slap and also run Uther through, shame Merlin wouldn't let me, you have me hooked anyway lol :)
CabinSixGirl chapter 24 . 4/18
I loved this sooo much! You were very good at keeping the characters accurate to how they are on the TV show, and it was just overall amazing! You wrote the whole betrayal and lost trust part of this incredibly, and... just wow. This is one of my favorite pieces of writing.
tia chapter 23 . 3/19
i somehow doubt i have read any fiction with so many displeasing characters present including Arthur and Merlin...i liked the beginning and the ba mf Merlin just at the start.
Stellalover3.0 chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
You know, you could change the title to Until Forever's Over. Then the acronym could be UFO! Even worse!
Tsktsk chapter 24 . 8/16/2014
Loved the story but felt a little dissapointed by the ending.
I mean for Merlin to gain his forgiveness he had to go and practically get killed when all he did was keep people alive, sure he made mistakes but he never willingly hurt anyone he loved.
As for Arthur all he needed was to say sorry a couple of times and show he was regretful when he literally gave Merlin for his father to slaughter, even if he only wanted to prove he was not enchanted he had to know his father wouldn't just let a sorcerer walk free, much less one who had undermined him so many times. He had to know it would only end in Merlin's death.
declolove chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
(First off sorry I'm not logging in-mobile is stupid)
This story was amazing! I loved it! The manipulation of the different characters was really well done. And I loved the self doubt and thoughts that were throughout each point of view.
This is such a well written story that really showed a lot of depth for all the characters.
I loved it! Thank you so much for sharing your story!
Black Kaitou chapter 24 . 7/28/2014
This was really cool, I love all of what you did in this and made the legend your own.
ConqueredKing chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
OH! O.0 Sooo good.
:D
Auua Ytjoml chapter 24 . 2/1/2014
ah… the end…
hmm….
I don't suppose that stories are a like funhouse mirrors that twist our reflections just enough so that we stop looking at the differences and start realizing who we really are?

Auua Ytjoml chapter 21 . 2/1/2014
another lie Merlin? Walk a mile and then another in another's shoes and you might forget they're not your own until the blisters form. Don't hurt yourself this way…!

Sorry that I keep talking to the character's and not you Olive but… what can I say? You make them real :)
Auua Ytjoml chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
where was this humor in the beginning? (before everything went to hell obviously) Gwaine and Killgarrah are now my favorite friendship pairing that I never even /dreamed/ existed!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
I must say, the image of Arthur Pendragon and the Great Dragon having a calm conversation is one of the more incredulous imaginings I have ever been asked to make. :)
! (here are some exclamation points for you because even if I have no particular excitement or strong emotion attached to these ones, I feel like you deserve them for starting to turn things around)
Auua Ytjoml chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
Arthur... What have you done...
Auua Ytjoml chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
WHAT!
BY THE WAY those are not happy exclamation points. They are angry, vengeful little arrow thingies that are going to do something unspeakably horrible to you if you don't fix this RIGHT NOW!
(yes I know the story is already complete but venting is still good for both of us. It lets ME not get in the annoyed graces of a friend by ranting about this to THEM for a half hour and it lets YOU know how very well you are writing._.)
Auua Ytjoml chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
What are you going to do Arthur? What /are/ you going to do?

great character portrayal (I'll save the exclamation marks until there isn't a sword hanging invisibly over Merlin's head)