Reviews for Divided
ArumaR chapter 15 . 7/18/2015
Wow, tough choice, but I love that everyone's so understanding of Ron. I really do hope you'll continue. Thanks for the story, I look forward to reading the next chapter.
cupid'slove chapter 15 . 3/3/2015
Is this an on going story? I'm on my phone reading it and I can't find where it's says if it's complete or not so I'm just wondering. I really like it so far and I'd like to read more.
cupid'slove chapter 13 . 2/21/2015
As I read I noticed that you don't separate different scenes so it's a bit confusing to read. For example in this chapter you were talking about Ron and Harry and then all of a sudden you went on to what the professor was doing. Besides that I've really liked the story so far.
MissDisney88 chapter 13 . 1/1/2015
This is a really excellent fanfiction. Very well written and thought out. It isn't often that as a reader I get the chance to read a well written fanfiction that intrigues me on more than just the promise of smut. You have excellent character development and a very cleaver story line that has so much promise. I really hope you continue this fanfiction as it would be such a shame to waste such good writing and story potential. Really look forward to seeing more amazing chapters from you!
KisunaFuji chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
hihi
ron's really popular
whirlwind29 chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
What the heck, Ron and Harry? That's not even right lol. Will you please give Ron and Draco some quality time too. Do you want me to say please with a cherry on top.
KisunaFuji chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Awww... Sirius and Remus are soooo cute in this chapter
like this story
whirlwind29 chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Thanks for this story. I like the pairing of Ron and Draco a lot, maybe slightly more than Harry and Draco and that's saying something. Keep up the great work.